Coinbase is the largest crypto exchange in the US and a hub for explosive new token listings. It’s home to some of the biggest coins of 2024 and tokens that list on this exchange frequently shoot upwards after launch.
Investors can potentially get a jump on the crypto market by investing early in tokens that are about to list on Coinbase. In this guide, we’ll highlight 15 of the best new Coinbase listings to watch in 2024.
Top New Coins Coming to Coinbase
- Gain exclusive airdrop points by buying and holding $SMOG
- Conquer foes and reap rewards on the Solana blockchain
- Secure your stake on Solana through a direct $SMOG purchase on Jupiter DEX
- A meme token with up to 257% in rewards
- CEX listing and a play to earn game on the roadmap
- Sponge V1 made 100x in 2023. Join V2 presale
- New Bitcoin cloud mining with 'Stake to Mine' rewards mechanism
- Users stake the native token in exchange for cloud mining credits
- Mining credits are burned in exchange for cloud mining power, earning you Bitcoin
- +2 more
- A meme-based PvP crypto game with high rewards
- Competitive staking pools, up to 122% APY
- Earn cryptocurrencies by predicting the outcome of the battles
- Seamlessly combines AI and blockchain technology to offer many valuable opportunities for investors
- Equipped with advanced AI for blockchain security, fraud detection
- $SCOTTY presale is structured in a tiered pricing model
- Innovative blockchain-based electric vehicles project
- The eTukTuk prototype is scheduled to be revealed in the first phase
- opBNB will be used in tandem with BNB for scalability and reduce costs
- +1 more
- The 5Scpae Coins unlock special in-game features
- Brings VR capabilities into Web3 gaming
- An ERC20 token, it is compatible with existing Ethereum DeFi platforms and smart contracts
- +2 more
- Gamified Bitcoin predictions game. Stake, predict and earn
- Boosted staking yields. Up to 15% boost in daily rewards
- A-tier CEX and DEXs listings at token launch
- Scorpion Casino platform shares profits with $SCORP holders
- $SCORP token holders receive exclusive bonuses, prizes, casino credits
- Pre-sale investors can instantly earn daily staking rewards
- Designed to be a store of value
- Aim to solve the problem of centralization, transparency and fairness in the financial and gaming worlds
- Incorporates a 1% burn mechanism on transactions
15 Best New Coinbase Listings to Watch
Let’s dive straight into our list of the best new Coinbase listings coming up in 2024.
- Smog (SMOG): Newly-launched Solana meme coin with 1,400% day-one growth and a huge exclusive airdrop for early investors
- Sponge V2 (SPONGEV2): New V2 version of $SPONGE – one of the most popular meme coins of 2023. Sponge V2 offers added utility through its unique staking model and upcoming play-to-earn platform.
- Bitcoin Minetrix (BTCMTX): Stake-to-mine crypto pioneering a new model for cloud Bitcoin mining. Offers a safe, transparent way to stake $BTCMTX tokens and earn Bitcoin.
- Meme Kombat (MK): Next explosive meme coin likely to list on Coinbase. Offers a play-to-earn game where popular memes battle it out and players can bet $MK on their favorites.
- Scotty the AI (SCOTTY): Using artificial intelligence, Scotty the AI secures and mitigates risks on the blockchain. Currently on presale, $SCOTTY can be staked to get high annual yields.
- eTukTuk (TUK): A sustainable transport initiative with the aim of reducing carbon emissions and improving air quality through building out an electronic vehicle and charging point infrastructure integrated with AI. The ecosystem is powered by the project’s native $TUK token.
- 5th Scape (5SCAPE): Evolving the world of virtual reality with ultra realistic games, animations and digital immersive experiences. 5th Scape is innovatively pushing the boundaries of VR with its all-in-one suite of products. The platforms native $TUK token is used to transact withing the VR realm.
- Green Bitcoin (GBTC): With its proof-of-stake consensus process, $GBTC significantly reduces the requirement for computing power, offering a 10,000 times less energy-intensive token than Bitcoin.
- Scorpion Casino (SCORP): Innovative new project claiming to be revolutionizing the online gambling industry by offering a decentralized, native token. Users can choose from 30,000 live events on a daily basis, and rewards include a 10% weekly holding bonus.
- Ripple (XRP): International money transfer token re-listed after conclusion of SEC lawsuit. Ranked #5 most popular token on Coinbase.
- Celestia (TIA): Modular blockchain-building project that enables anyone to launch their own blockchain. Most recent listing on Coinbase.
- Big Time (BIGTIME): Play-to-earn metaverse game allowing players to battle and adventure across time and space. Up 190% since Coinbase listing.
- Vara (VARA): New blockchain network optimized for play-to-earn gaming, DeFi, and more. Down 70% since Coinbase listing, giving investors a chance to buy the dip.
- VeChain (VET): Leveraging smart contracts to streamline supply chain management. Large-cap crypto listing with $1.5 billion market cap.
- Sei (SEI): Layer-1 blockchain optimized for trading and exchange infrastructure. Up 100% in the past month of trading on Coinbase.
The Best New Coinbase Listings Reviewed
Want to know more about these exciting new and upcoming Coinbase listings? We’ll explain what each of these tokens is all about and look closer at their price potential after listing.
1. Smog (SMOG): New Meme Coin Aiming to Dethrone $BONK With Unique Airdrop Utility
Following the blinding success of $BONK in 2023, $SMOG has launched with the intention of shaking up the meme coin market.
Having fair launched on the Solana ecosystem on February 7, the project is teasing an industry-defining free airdrop, which will see 490 million tokens (35% of the supply) distributed among Smog’s investor base. Smog’s creators are calling this “the greatest airdrop in Solana history”.
Investors can also maximize their fortunes through the project’s ongoing Zealy campaign. Here, more than 3,000 users are participating in daily quests in return for XP, which can be redeemed for extra tokens in the forthcoming airdrop.
This unique utility and community engagement have seen the value of $SMOG skyrocket, with the coin surging by 1,400% in the first 24 hours. These gains have since tripled, with less than a week gone since launch.
With 50% of the project’s 1.4 billion token supply earmarked for marketing, Smog’s profile should only be set for further growth.
Moreover, the project’s initial success has seen it quickly expand beyond the Solana blockchain, having leveraged cross-chain service Wormhole to make the token available on Ethereum.
Taking these factors into account, we strongly believe that this project will make its way over to the major exchanges in the near future. Based on this, $SMOG comfortably earns a spot among the best upcoming and new coinbase listings of this year.
|Tokens Available in Presale
|SOL, USDT, BONK
2. Sponge V2 (SPONGEV2): V2 Version of a Popular Meme Coin Boasts the Potential to Be Listed on Coinbase
In just a few months, the token soared from a market cap of $1 million to almost $100 million. Now, the platform is giving investors another chance to benefit from the meme coin pump with its V2 token – Sponge V2. Using the stake-to-bridge mechanism, all V1 tokens can be merged to the new ecosystem.
Existing V1 token holders must simply stake their holdings on the recently launched V2 smart contract. You will earn an equivalent amount of V2 tokens as a bonus reward for staking your V1 tokens. The V1 tokens will be permanently stored on the new V2 smart contract – and will generate APYs (Annual Percentage Yields) for the next 4 years.
This unique staking model ensures a smooth transition to the new V2 token, without making an additional investment. Alternatively, investors can purchase V1 tokens directly from the Sponge website. Once your transaction is processed, the tokens will automatically be locked into the V2 smart contract.
Sponge V2 will conduct no presale and directly conduct its CEX listing post the staking event. After claiming your V2 tokens, you can opt to continue staking them to generate high yields. At press time, Sponge V2 is offering more than 258% in annual yields. More than 1 billion tokens are currently locked in the V2 smart contract.
An added feature of Sponge V2 is an upcoming play-to-earn (P2E) game. The Sponge V2 whitepaper states that this game will let players earn $SPONGE by climbing up an online leaderboard.
The new use cases and features may lead to higher customer traction – leading to a potential exchange listing on Coinbase and other top-tier exchanges. Follow any new Sponge V2 updates by joining the Discord and Telegram channel.
2. Bitcoin Minetrix (BTCMTX): Stake-to-Mine Crypto Offering Safe and Transparent Solution for Cloud Bitcoin Mining. Stake $BTCMTX and Earn Bitcoin
Bitcoin Minetrix is a new crypto token pioneering a revolutionary stake-to-mine mechanism that allows token holders to stake $BTCMTX and earn Bitcoin rewards.
This project solves a fundamental problem with cloud Bitcoin mining. Individual miners want access to powerful ASIC mining rigs, but to get that access, they have to send hard-earned tokens to an unknown third-party miner. There’s no guarantee that they’ll receive the hashpower they paid for.
With Bitcoin Minetrix, miners stake $BTCMTX and earn non-transferrable mining credits. They can then spend these mining credits for hashpower to mine Bitcoin. The result is that miners can take advantage of cloud mining without ever transferring valuable tokens. Their $BTCMTX remains staked the whole time.
Anyone can use Bitcoin Minetrix to start mining thanks to the project’s user-friendly interface. There’s no prior mining experience required.
Bitcoin Minetrix has raised over $9.6 million in its $BTCMTX presale, proving just how popular this unique mining solution is. Even better, investors who buy tokens during the presale can stake their tokens and earn additional $BTCMTX until mining begins.
The presale has a hard cap of $32 million, making it a large enough project to attract the attention of Coinbase when the presale sells out.
4. Meme Kombat (MK): Next Explosive Meme Coin and Play-to-Earn Game. Players Bet on Their Favorite Meme Character in the Battle Frenzy
Meme Kombat is a new meme coin and play-to-earn game that builds on the popularity of memes like Pepe, Shiba Inu, Doge, Milady Maker, Spongebob, and others.
The project plans to set up virtual fights between these memes and enable $MK token holders to wager on which memes will win. The fights take place in a tournament that will ultimately crown an overall Meme Kombat winner.
Each meme has its own fighting abilities that give it an edge in combat. Fights are controlled by a randomization algorithm on the blockchain to ensure they’re fully fair and no one can predict the outcome.
Players who win their bets receive payouts in $MK tokens, while players who lose forfeit the tokens they wagered. $MK token holders can also stake their tokens to the project without betting to earn $MK rewards.
The project stands out for its presale, which has already raised more than $7.6 million. $MK tokens purchased during the presale can be staked ahead of the token’s launch and earn a staggering 122% APY. To date, the project has paid out 1.4 million in $MK staking rewards.
Meme Kombat has the potential to generate high trading volume, making it an attractive token for Coinbase to list.
5. Scotty the AI (SCOTTY): Innovative AI Cryptocurrency is Soaring on Presale
Scotty the AI ($SCOTTY) uses artificial intelligence to help safeguard the integrity of the cryptocurrency space. The platform declares itself the ‘Guardian of the Crypto Universe’ – and does this by detecting frauds, tracking suspicious transactions, and mitigating risks on the blockchain.
$SCOTTY, the native token – is currently priced at $0.0051 during its presale round. From a 1,734,567,890 supply – 30% has been allocated for the ongoing presale. Once the presale ends, the token will be listed on Uniswap and Bitmart – two of the biggest crypto exchanges.
By securing listings on other tier-one exchanges such as Coinbase – $SCOTTY could become one of the top-performing cryptos. Presale investors can buy and stake $SCOTTY, to generate APYs as high as 1,100%.
Using the ‘Scotty Swap’ tool – you will be able to swap $SCOTTY with other tokens on the ecosystem. The development team will also renounce ownership of the token contract – giving decision-making power to token holders.
So far, the presale has raised more than $180K. Interested investors can purchase $SCOTTY before the price rises in subsequent rounds. Join the Scotty the AI Telegram channel to learn more about this cryptocurrency.
6. eTukTuk (TUK): New Crypto Project Focused on Environmental Sustainability and Reducing Carbon Footprint
eTukTuk is a new crypto project with the mission of reducing pollution, improving air quality and creating a sustainable transport system to lower carbon emissions in developing nations. The project is currently in its presale phase offering $TUK token at an early supporter price of $0.026.
The project focuses on developing countries where the infrastructure is not developed and the carbon emissions are massively affecting the quality of air. eTukTuk pioneers an AI integrates smart transportation system where eTukTuk’s will be introduced along with a network of charging stations around the cities.
The project focuses on the shared circular economy with the $TUK token powering the ecosystem. $TUK can be staked, earnt, and traded for energy power in this eco-conscious smart transport system. The project’s mission is to make it more affordable and accessible to the average person in developing nations to onboard to a more sustainable energy source and manoeuvre away from fossil fuels.
The platform introduces a smart transportation mapping system which will optimize routes, track traffic blockages and assist TukTuk drivers to take more efficient routes in their journeys. Moreover, it offers drivers the option to start earning $TUK tokens by completing journeys by implementing play-to-earn mechanics to real life driving.
$TUK tokens will power the ecosystem and stimulate the shared economy by being a currency alternative that can be locked to earn passive rewards from fees from the charging stations. Drivers can also earn tokens and then use them to power their vehicles.
eTukTuk currently has an ongoing presale and have raised over $500,000, and participants can obtain tokens at the early contributor price. Tokens can immediately be staked until launch giving 348% annual rewards. Upon launch, eTukTuk will be listed on top tier centralized exchanges and should the project see huge success it could be one to see a Coinbase listing very soon.
7. 5th Scape (5SCAPE): Pushing the Boundaries of VR with an Ultra Realistic Digital World of Games and Immersive Experiences
5th Scape is a crypto project which is giving limitless hyper realistic virtual reality experiences through its suite of VR products. The platform is launching its VR suite which is paired with top grade hardware. The project kicks off by launching 5 games in its digital suite which include Immersive Football, MMA, 3d Cricket, Archery Master and a racing game.
The project is set to be one to potentially see listed on Coinbase as it is targeting a growing niche of web3 crossing over with virtual reality. 5th Scape is also looking to push past just VR gaming and target other industry areas such as interactive e-learning, digital healthcare, remote enterprise training and digital experiences such as tours and sight explorations.
5th Scape will offer 2 primary items of hardware that are made to be used with their suite of digital immersive products. They offer a state-of-the-art Ultra VR Headset and their proprietary motion enhanced SwiftScape VR Chair.
The platforms native ERC20 based $5SCAPE token will power the digital ecosystem and can be traded, earnt, used for purchases and staked. Users will be able to purchase exclusive content and premium features with $5SCAPE, while the token will also be awarded to players for completing quests, participating in promotions and competing in competitions. Join the platforms Telegram and Discord to explore the 5th Scape social community.
5th Scape currently has an ongoing presale which will have 12 phases. It is currently in the early stages, with the phase 1 price of $0.00187. Upon concluding its presale raise, the token is set to launch on top-tier exchanges and we could see $5SCAPE on Coinbase sooner than later.
8. Green Bitcoin (GBTC): New ERC-20 Token with Eco-Friendly Ethos and Heavy Focus on Staking
Though volatility is plaguing the cryptocurrency market in early 2024, there is a significant direction of travel towards Green Bitcoin, a new ERC-20 token with an eye on sustainability.
Indeed, $GBTC is aiming to inject an eco-friendly ethos into crypto investing, with the coin utilizing just 35 watt-hours of energy – 10,000 times less than Bitcoin – thanks to its proof-of-stake mechanism. To supplement this effort, the creators are also seeking to establish partnerships with a number of green technology and sustainable organizations.
But while a sustainable approach can be effective in the modern era, the coin’s utility is its real selling point, its stake-to-earn feature being the central facet of this. In short, users can join regular contests that require them to stake tokens and predict the price of BTC. Holders can earn up to 100% in token rewards through this process. In addition, the creators have stated that these challenges will venture beyond BTC in future.
These utility features clearly reflect in the coin’s popularity, with the presale phase raising more than $250,000 on its opening day. This figure has since more than tripled, sitting at $833,000 at the time of writing.
At $0.18 with an average return rate of 331% per annum, in addition to an ambitious and innovative project roadmap, Green Bitcoin looks to be one of the best new Coinbase listings to watch in 2024.
9. Scorpion Casino (SCORP): Casino Project Lowering the Entry Barrier for Online Gambling by Offering a Decentralized Token and Generous Rewards
Scorpion Casino is creating something a little different in the crypto space. With more than 300 million crypto users and 1.6 billion online gamblers worldwide, this new project is fusing the two worlds to create what it calls “the future of online gambling”.
The move follows a growing trend of new crypto projects crossing over with other areas of popular culture, with video games standing out as a particularly prominent example.
But the creators of Scorpion Casino say this is more than a gimmick, claiming to have created an industry-leading online gambling platform, offering more than 30,000 live events, 210 casino games and 160 live games on a daily basis.
The creators also argue that online gambling is generally highly prohibitive for industry outsiders, and claim to have significantly lowered the barrier to entry by providing a decentralized token, high returns, and no lock-up period.
The platform’s native $SCORP token also brings decent utility beyond just being a payment method, such as a 10% weekly holding bonus.
These features have culminated in the project earning nearly $4m during its presale period, and make it an easy pick for one of our best new Coinbase listings to watch this year.
10. Ripple (XRP): International Money Transfer Token Re-listed After SEC lawsuit. Ranked #5 Most Popular Token on Coinbase.
Ripple’s $XRP is arguably the most exciting new cryptocurrency released on Coinbase in 2023. This token originally listed on Coinbase in 2019, but was taken off the exchange after the SEC sued Ripple for offering an unregistered security. The case was resolved in 2023 when a judge declared that $XRP sold on Coinbase is not a security.
The price of $XRP nearly doubled around the court ruling and Coinbase announced that it would re-list $XRP soon afterward. $XRP now trades around $0.60, up 27% from its price before the court ruling.
The future looks bright for $XRP, with the company’s CEO Brad Garlinghouse announcing that he thinks many major banks will adopt the token to coordinate international payments. Trading activity remains very high around $XRP and it’s currently the 5th most popular token on Coinbase.
11. Celestia (TIA): Most Recent Listing on Coinbase. Enables Anyone to Launch Their Own Blockchain.
Celestia is the newest listing on Coinbase, having launched in November 2023. The project has benefited mightily from its listing, with the $TIA token gaining 121% since the announcement.
Celestia has a lot of potential in its own right. The project takes a unique approach to blockchains, separating transaction recording from execution. That makes it easier for anyone to build their own blockchain using Celestia and deploy their new chain in minutes.
The $TIA token is required for developers to pay for transactions on Celestia, making it very valuable as this project grows. $TIA also doubles as a governance token, so investors have a say in the future direction of Celestia.
Celestia’s Coinbase listing is likely just the start for this popular crypto project. The $TIA has a market cap of more than $800 million and it’s growing rapidly.
12. Big Time (BIGTIME): Play-to-Earn Metaverse Game Newly Listed on Coinbase. Up 190% Since Listing.
Big Time is a play-to-earn crypto game that lets players choose one of several classes of characters and travel across time and space in search of battles and adventures. It’s a massive metaverse where players will find limitless play.
At the heart of Big Time is the $BIGTIME token, which drives the game’s economy and is used to buy assets at the in-game marketplace. $BIGTIME is both essential for play and a reward for successful players that they can now swap on Coinbase.
There’s also room for Big Time to grow. The project allows players to create their own mini-metaverses within the Big Time metaverse, leaving the door open for endless creative possibilities.
This Coinbase new coin listing hit the exchange in October and immediately shot upwards. Nearly 2 months later, it remains up more than 190% and has a market cap of $45 million.
13. Vara (VARA): New Blockchain Network Optimized for Speed. Offers Opportunity to Buy At a Discount.
Vara might seem like a flop on Coinbase’s part. The $VARA token is down nearly 70% since listing on the exchange about 2 months ago.
However, there are reasons to be optimistic about Vara in the next crypto bull market. The project offers a super-fast Layer-1 blockchain network that’s optimized for applications like decentralized gaming and finance. Demand for Vara could surge as new projects come online and need a blockchain that can scale with them.
For investors, the $VARA token looks like a bargain. Its market cap has fallen to $25 million. But remember that this Coinbase new coin has been thoroughly vetted and has very high liquidity, so it could bounce back at a moment’s notice.
Vara is actively recruiting dApp developers, which can help spur development on the blockchain and drive demand for the $VARA token.
14. VeChain (VET): Leveraging Smart Contracts to Streamline Supply Chains. $1.5 Billion Market Cap.
VeChain is a popular crypto project that finally made its debut on Coinbase earlier this year. The project has a huge following and developed a $1.5 billion market cap, putting it in the top 50 of cryptocurrencies according to CoinMarketCap.
The project is leveraging blockchain technology and smart contracts to solve a real world problem that every company faces: how to manage complex global supply chains. With VeChain, companies can store information on the blockchain and use smart contracts as automatic triggers for supply chain processes.
The $VET token is used to settle smart contracts on the VeChain network, meaning that businesses that use VeChain need to hold large supplies of $VET. That also means that the $VET token becomes more valuable as more companies use VeChain.
The token is up 12% this year and has climbed since the Coinbase listing, and it has even more promise as companies become more comfortable with blockchain technology.
15. Sei (SEI): Layer-1 Blockchain Optimized for Crypto Trading. Up 100% in the Past Month.
Sei is a new layer-1 blockchain designed specifically for high-frequency crypto trading. The blockchain takes numerous measures to reduce transaction latency and ensure that traders’ orders can be executed in milliseconds.
The blockchain is built to support trading infrastructure such as crypto exchanges and NFT marketplaces. Developers can take advantage of a built-in order matching engine, dramatically reducing the time and complexity required to launch a new exchange.
Sei has performed extremely well since launching on Coinbase in August. In the past 30 days alone, the project has doubled in value and now has a $470 million market cap.
Look for the $SEI token to explode during the next crypto bull run when trading volumes increase again and traders want the fastest solutions for order execution.
Why Invest in New Cryptos on Coinbase?
There are several reasons why many investors focus their efforts on buying Coinbase new crypto listings. Let’s take a closer look.
Potential Price Gains
The biggest reason that investors watch for new Coinbase listings is that many expect a token’s price to rise sharply after it hits the exchange.
Since Coinbase is so big, tokens listing on the exchange get a huge amount of exposure. New traders flood into a project, outstripping the supply and pushing prices up.
Traders and investors can take advantage of this listing dynamic by being among the first to buy a token when it hits Coinbase. Even better, traders can buy tokens before they launch on Coinbase, such as when they’re trading on decentralized exchanges or sold on presale at a discount.
Some Coinbase new coins experience permanent price gains after listings, while others see temporary pumps. It’s up to traders to recognize when to get into a token and when to get out to turn a profit.
Coinbase new crypto listings are required to have very high liquidity, or trading volume. This ensures that traders can easily buy and sell the token at the current market price.
High liquidity is a major benefit for traders who want to move large volumes of tokens around the listing event. Without liquidity, traders could get stuck in a position and be unable to sell their tokens.
Coinbase performs its own audits of every token before allowing a project to list on the exchange. So, investors buying the best new coins on Coinbase can be relatively sure that they aren’t being tricked by a scam.
That’s a major benefit for investors who are wary of crypto presales and new tokens trading on decentralized exchanges because of their scam potential. Just remember that Coinbase’s audit isn’t a guarantee that a token is safe or that it will rise in price.
Ease of Access
For many investors, buying new Coinbase listings is easier than buying tokens through other centralized exchanges or through decentralized crypto exchanges. Coinbase has a very user-friendly interface that many beginner investors prefer. The exchange even has its own custody wallet service, so investors don’t necessarily need to set up their own crypto wallets.
Importantly, Coinbase is available to US investors while many other Tier-1 exchanges, such as OKX and MEXC, are not. So, for US investors, many tokens become available to buy from a centralized exchange only after they list on Coinbase.
How Frequently Does Coinbase Add New Coins?
Coinbase doesn’t stick to any schedule for new coin listings. Instead, it considers adding new coins on a case-by-case basis.
In general, the exchange lists a new token every 1-2 months. However, listings may be more frequent when the crypto market is bullish and trading volume is high. Listings may be less frequent when the crypto market is bearish.
Coinbase is currently fighting a lawsuit from the SEC alleging that the exchange has listed tokens that are unregistered securities. While this lawsuit is ongoing, it’s possible that Coinbase could reduce the rate at which it lists new tokens.
How Do New Tokens Get Listed on Coinbase?
There’s a rigorous process behind all Coinbase new listings.
First, projects must apply for listing on the exchange. They must provide information including their token’s smart contract, their whitepaper, and details about the token’s community and tokenomics.
Coinbase reviews the application and conducts its own due diligence process on the token. Usually, Coinbase considers not only whether a token is legit, but whether it has enough trading volume to generate significant revenue for the exchange.
If Coinbase approves a token for listing, it will announce a day and time for the listing, then begin trading in that token.
How to Find New Upcoming Token Listings on Coinbase
There are several ways that traders and investors can find out about the next Coinbase listings:
- Coinbase website: Check out the exchange’s website for Coinbase new listings alerts.
- Social media: Coinbase will announce new listings across its social media channels, including X, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Project updates: Crypto projects will often announce on their websites or social media accounts that they have applied to Coinbase for listing.
- DEXTools: DEXTools is a crypto analytics platform that highlights trending tokens trading with high volume. These tokens are potential candidates for Coinbase listing.
A Coinbase listing has the potential to send a crypto token’s price soaring higher. So, investors can make a profit by finding upcoming listings and buying them early.
Based on our analysis, Bitcoin Minetrix is the next Coinbase listing to hit the exchange. Bitcoin Minetrix is a stake-to-mine cryptocurrency that allows investors to earn tokenized cloud mining credits. You can stake $BTCMTX, the native token, and generate high annual yields.
What are the best new coins listing on Coinbase?
The best upcoming token listings on Coinbase include Bitcoin Minetrix, Sponge V2, and Meme Kombat. All 3 tokens have proven extremely popular and have the potential to list on Coinbase when they launch.
How do I find upcoming token listings on Coinbase?
The best way to find new token listings on Coinbase is to monitor the exchange’s website and social media accounts. Investors can also try to predict upcoming listings by monitoring popular tokens on DEXTools.