Are you into the transport business or love to travel often? If yes, then you might require to fuel up your vehicles frequently. BP stations can significantly help with their best customer service, dining, and grocery area. Their credit card program is also a plus feature with its exceptional discount offers.
In this article, you’ll learn about the rewards that come with a BP Credit Card subscription. You’ll also learn how to register. Login and access your BP Credit Card online account. So, keep reading if you want updated knowledge of the BP Credit Card program.
Benefits Of BP Synchrony Credit Card
BP credit cards are issued and managed by Synchrony Bank.
- No annual fee.
- You earn 15¢ off per gallon after your first 2 months.
- You get a 3% discount on dining and groceries from BP stations.
- You can enjoy 5% cashback on non-fuel products from both Amoco and BP.
- Gift cards for major retailers.
- 1% cash return on qualifying purchases.
Note: You can learn more about BP Visa Credit Card by visiting their official website.
Online Account Access
It is quite a hustle to manage and use your credit cards as much as you should. BP Credit Card comes with an account online access facility to eliminate this problem. In this way, you can:
- Track your credit card purchases
- Pay your credit card bills
- Worry about interest rates
All from the comfort of your couch!
In case you still haven’t applied for your BP Credit Card. You can follow these steps:
- Click here to open the official BP Credit Card Website.
- Click on the Apply Now button.
- Enter the required credentials such as your Name, Address, Zip Code, Email Address, and Phone Number.
- On the following page, enter the required financing credentials, such as your Net Income and Account Number. Click Next.
- Synchrony Bank will verify your identity.
- Review the terms & conditions section and click on Submit Application button.
Note: You’ll receive your BP Credit Card subscription kit within 7 to 10 da at your mailing address.
BP Credit Card Login
In case you want to login into your BP Credit Card online accounts, follow these steps:
- Open BP Credit Card Account official website.
- Click on the Credit Card Login button.
- On the next page, again click on the Login button.
- Enter the required credentials, such as your User ID and Password.
- Click on the Sign In button. And you’re done!
If you still haven’t registered for your online BP Credit Card Account, follow the given instructions:
- Go to this link.
- Click on Enroll button.
- On the following page, enter required credentials such as your Account Number, Card Expiration Date, Security Code, Name, last 4 digits of SSN, Date of Birth, and Email Address.
- Click on the Continue button.
- After verifying your identity, the BP Credit Card site will allow you to access your online account.
If you, by chance, forget your password, follow these steps to change it:
- Go to BP Credit Card Login Page.
- Under the login section, click on Forgot Password.
- On the next page, simply enter your User ID and click on the Reset Password button.
- Change your account password and log in with it.
Forgot User ID
If you forget your User ID, follow the given steps to retrieve it:
- Go to BP Credit Card’s official login page link.
- Under the login section, click on Forget User ID.
- Enter your Email Address and click on Send VIA Email button.
- You’ll receive your User ID via email.
BP Credit Card Services
If you’re looking for an easy and convenient way to pay for your BP gas and purchases, then look no further than BP credit card services. With online access and a mobile app, you can easily keep track of your account and make payments on the go. Plus, their various payment options make it easy for customers stay on top of their finances.
BP Credit Card Bill Pay Phone Number
Paying credit card bills via phone is the most convenient option. If you want to spend your BP Credit Card bill, simply call 1-888-397-1520. A bank representative or customer care service will pick up your call. Follow their instructions to pay your credit card bill successfully.
BP Credit Card Payment Address
You can also pay your BP Credit Card bill via mailing service. Write a check with the Synchrony Bank name and include your remittance slip and invoice. Then, mail it to BP Credit Card Payment Address:
Chase Card Services
P.O. Box 94014
Palatine, IL 60094-4014
Customer Service Hours
If you have any concerns about BP Credit Card, you can contact them at 1-888-397-1520. They claim to be available 24/7. BP Credit Card customer service also has a separate phone number for different states to improve availability.
How To Pay BP Credit Card?
- Enter https://www.card.fnbo.com/bp/ in your device’s browser.
- Login to your account by entering your User ID and Password.
- Go to the Payments section.
- Click on the Make and Manage Payments option.
- Enter the bill payment details.
- Click on Confirm button, and that’s it!
It is very easy to pay your BP credit card by phone. You can either use the automated system or speak to a customer service representative in order to make a payment.
If you choose to use the automated system, simply call the number on the back of your credit card and follow the prompts. You will be asked to enter your credit card number and the amount you would like to pay. Once you have completed these steps, your payment will be processed immediately.
If you would prefer to speak with a customer service representative, simply call t1-888-397-1520 and request to speak with someone. The representative will be able to take your payment information and process your payment for you.
Paying your BP credit card by phone is a quick and easy way to keep your account current. Be sure to have your credit card number and the amount you would like to pay ready when you call in order to make the process go smoothly.
To pay your BP credit card bill by mail, please follow these steps:
- Locate your most recent BP credit card statement.
- On the statement, locate the address of the payment processing center. It is usually located at the bottom of the page.
- Address your envelope to the payment processing center using the address from your statement. Include your account number on the envelope.
- Enclose a check or money order for the amount you wish to pay, made out to “BP Credit Card.” Be sure to sign the check.
- Allow for two to three days for delivery and processing time when mailing in a payment. Payments by mail usually take longer to process than payments made online or by phone.
Mail your payment at least five business days before the due date to ensure it is received on time.
Via The Mobile App
- Download the BPme app from this link.
- Login to your BP Credit Card Account.
- Hover on the Payments section in the header.
- Click on Make and Manage Payments from the drop-down list.
- Enter the credit card billing details.
- Click on Confirm Transaction button.
How To Avoid Late Fees?
It’s no secret that credit card companies make a lot of money from late fees. In fact, according to research in 2018, store credit cards collected 90% late payment fees, and the other fees were comparatively less.
While it’s easy to get caught up in the cycle of paying your bill late and then being charged a fee, there are ways to avoid paying those pesky late fees. Here are some tips on how to avoid late fees for your BP credit card:
Set Up Automatic Payments
One of the easiest ways to avoid paying late fees is to set up automatic payments for your credit card bill. That way, you’ll never have to worry about forgetting to make a payment or being short on cash when your bill is due.
Pay Your Bill Online
Another easy way to avoid paying late fees is to pay your credit card bill online. Most credit card companies offer an online payment option, so you can simply log in to your account and make a payment whenever it’s convenient for you.
that will allow you to schedule payments and even set up reminders, so you’ll never have to worry about paying late again.
Request A Grace Period Extension
If you find yourself in a situation where you’re going to be unable to pay your bill on time, you can always request a grace period extension from your credit card company. This will usually give you an extra week or two to make a payment without being charged a late fee.
Negotiate With Your Credit Card Company
If you’re a good customer, you may be able to negotiate with your credit card company and get them to waive your late fee. It never hurts to ask, and you may be surprised at what they’re willing to do to keep your business.
Following these tips will help you avoid paying costly late fees on your BP credit card. Just remember to always pay on time, and you’ll never have to worry about those pesky fees again.
Does BP Offer A Credit Card?
As a major oil and gas company, BP is a well-known name in the energy industry. However, you may not know that BP also offers credit cards. You can use the BP Visa Credit Card to earn rewards on purchases at BP gas stations.
With this card, BP credit cardholders can earn 5% cash back on non-fuel everyday purchases and 3% cash back on eligible grocery and dining purchases. There is no annual fee for this card, and it comes with a number of other benefits, including a roadside assistance program and discounts on fuel purchases.
If you’re looking for a way to save money on fuel costs, the BP Credit Card may be a good option for you.
Is It Hard To Get A BP Gas Card?
It can be difficult to get a BP first national bank gas card if you have bad credit. BP requires applicants to have a credit score of 640 or higher in order to qualify for their gas card. However, it’s not hard to get a BP gas card if you have good credit.
You can apply for the card online or in person at a BP station. If you’re approved, you’ll receive the card in the mail within 7-10 business days. Once you have the card, you can use it for savings on gas purchases at BP stations.
Is The BP Visa Card Worth It?
If you’re looking for a gas credit card that offers great rewards, the BP Visa Card may be a good choice for you. With this card, you’ll earn double points on every dollar you spend on groceries and get a 15-cent per gallon discount on gas. Plus, there’s no maximum spending limit, so you can really rack up and redeem the rewards.
What Bank Is BP Credit Card?
BP Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. It falls under the largest issuers of store credit cards in the United States. They offer a wide range of credit products, including retail store cards, gas cards, and co-branded cards. Synchrony Bank is a member of the FDIC, and its credit products are backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government.
BP Credit Card is the best addition to your wallet if you spend a significant amount on fuel and groceries each month. You should apply for it with no annual fees and exclusive rewards! Although, if you fail to pay the bills on time, you’ll have a high APR of around 27.24 %.