It turns out that Modern Monetary Theory (MMT) is actually Mafia Monetary Policy (MMP).
Mafia Monetary Policy (MMP)
- Controlling money flows
- Controlling information flow and access
- Partner with Big Tech
- Fighting to maintain dominance
- Financial War, Cold War, Hot War, Cyber War
9/11 triggered the US takeover of the global financial system
The Patriot Act strengthened the following take over tools:
KG Investments Posts 12th Consecutive Year Of Profits
After an incredibly impressive 12.9% return in November and a 4.8% return in December, KG Investments Fund finished 2020 with a total positive return of 15.7%, slightly underperforming the S&P 500 index, which returned 18.4% for the year. That's according to the group's latest investor tear sheet. Q4 2020 hedge fund letters, conferences and more Read More
- Anti-money laundering (AML)
- Countering the financing of terrorism (CFT)
- Know your client (KYC)
The October 2001 Patriot Act
- Reduced transparency of government action
- Gave surveillance powers to the US government
- Reduced judicial oversight, court permission not always needed for law enforcement to act
- Allowed secret search warrants and included non-disclosure agreements
- As a result, nobody can know, hence it’s hard to challenge that government power
Tuesday, November 17th, 2020 Senate testimony
Let’s highlight a few interesting statements.
Josh Hawley: (02:52:25): …Mr. Zuckerberg, tell me about Sentra. What is the Facebook internal tool called Sentra?
Mr. Zuckerberg: (02:52:51): Senator, I’m not aware of any tool with that name.
Josh Hawley: (02:52:55): Well, let me see if this refreshes your memory…Sentra is a tool that Facebook uses to track its users not just on Facebook, but across the entire internet.
…Sentra tracks different profiles that a user visits, their message recipients, their linked accounts, the pages they visit around the web…
…Mr. Zuckerberg, how many accounts in the United States have been subject to review and shut down through Sentra?
Mr. Zuckerberg: (02:53:52): Senator, I do not know because I’m not actually familiar with the name of that tool…
Josh Hawley: (02:54:06): Do you have a tool that does exactly what I’ve described… Or are you saying it doesn’t exist?
Mr. Zuckerberg: (02:54:15): Senator, I’m saying that I’m not familiar with it… But I’m limited in what I’m familiar with and can share today.
Oct 2001 Patriot Act was a major event
It emboldened the US government to gather information on those not under criminal investigation. The US gov’t can indefinitely detain a person suspected of being an “enemy combatant” without a chance to present proof to the contrary.
Mass surveillance didn’t work though
The US Department of Justice (DOJ) revealed in 2015 that in 14 years, the mass surveillance capabilities authorized by Section 215 of the Patriot Act hadn’t helped solve any major terrorism cases. Even after the FBI used Patriot Act authority from 2003 to 2006, to issue 192,499 national security letters. These allowed them to collect targets’ phone and computer records, credit and banking history, all without obtaining a warrant from a judge.
Nearly 200,000 security letters produced one terrorism conviction (the letter wasn’t even required). One letter can allow the government to acquire hundreds of Americans’ data. Which could be shared with other law enforcement agencies. Once collected, it will also never be deleted.
How the National Security Agency (NSA) uses the Patriot Act
- To force tech and telecommunication companies to hand over private information
- And to use non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) to prevent them from revealing that this information was handed over
How the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) uses the Patriot and Freedom Acts
- To search telephone, e-mail, financial, and business records without a court order
- To use sneak-and-peek warrants (breaking and entering without an occupant’s permission or knowledge)
- And to make roving wiretaps
- To access documents that reveal the patterns of US citizens
How the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) uses the Patriot Act
- To gather information on U.S. citizens from school records, financial transactions, internet activity, telephone conversations, grand jury proceedings, and criminal investigations
- This can be shared with the CIA from the FBI or NSA without a court order
- The head of the CIA has the power to manage the collection of intelligence information gathered in the US
December 2020 – Proposed legislation
Unfortunately, Tulsi Gabbard was railroaded out of the democrat party primaries.
Rewards to Big Tech
YouTube’s latest ban policy
Big Tech could determine this election outcome
“15 million votes could be shifted without people’s knowledge and without leaving a paper trail” – Dr. Robert Epstein
2020 election research by Dr. Epstein
“Flipped at least 6 million votes to Biden”
Info. Tech. profits are massive
The threats to Big Tech just loosened up
Trump has sent US regulators after the Tech sector claiming they are biased against conservative voices. Big Tech companies are earning massive (monopoly?) profits. There was pressure from Republicans and Trump to split up Big Tech, that pressure will subside under Biden.
US takeover of the global financial system
- In 2013, the US Treasury implemented the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- Assures all US citizens report their foreign bank and financial asset accounts
- FATCA forced foreign banks to provide information about all their US customers or suffer a massive withholding tax on any US assets
- Many non-US banks stopped doing business with Americans
- Since 2013 there has been a surge in Americans renouncing citizenship
FATCA makes US citizenship a burden for expats
- Foreign banks must ask their clients if they are a US person; (and it must be proven)
- If a US person, then the foreign bank must complete and maintain paperwork to provide to the US government
- The cost of creating and maintaining a FATCA compliance is very high for non-US banks
The U.S. dollar accounts for:
- 90% of global international trade
- 40% of global debt
- 60% of global foreign reserves
The U.S. gov’t wants to keep the world using dollars to maintain its power. Financial sanctions would lose effectiveness without this.
Since almost all global trade is made in US dollars, the power of the US gov’t to cut off any person or company from transacting in dollars is very powerful.
1,500+ pages of people being sanctioned
Type in “Thailand” and you get 1,126 references. Probably referring to about 300 people.
- The heavy-handed use of these powers has caused countries to search for alternatives to the US$
- Trump’s 2018 sanctions on Iran pushed France, Germany, and the United Kingdom, to begin to develop an alternate, dollar-free system to continue trading with Iran
- Russia and China have reduced the use of the dollar in their trade between them
Russia reducing US$ as reserve assets, increasing Euros
China slowly reducing reliance on US$
- Chinese gold as a % of foreign reserves rose from 3.07% in Jan. 2020 to 3.34% by Nov. 2020
The world wants an alternative
The world wants an alternative and the US will resist that, with force if necessary. Eventually, this leads to a fall in the value of the US dollar. This will reduce the power of the US on the global stage so they will naturally resist.
But for now…
The dollar is supported by its high demand for trade and for debt repayment. Also, in times of uncertainty, there tends to be a shift into US dollars. A stronger dollar makes US imports cheaper and US exports more expensive for global customers; this hits US manufacturing hard.
“Straight from the horse’s mouth”
The horse’s mouth = The Pentagon
2018 US National Defense Strategy – Page 1
“China is a strategic competitor using predatory economics to intimidate its neighbors…”
“Russia has violated the borders of nearby nations and pursues veto power over… decisions of its neighbors”
2018 US National Defense Strategy – Page 2
“It is increasingly clear that China and Russia want to shape a world consistent with their authoritarian model…”
China is leveraging military modernization, influence operations, and predatory economics…”
“ seeks Indo-Pacific regional hegemony..”
“and displacement of the United States to achieve global preeminence.”
“…but weakening, post-WWII international order.”
“China and Russia are now undermining the international order from within the system by exploiting its benefits…”
2018 US National Defense Strategy – Page 4
“…remain the preeminent military power in the world, ensure the balances of power remain in our favor…”
“Long-term strategic competitions with China and Russia are the principal priorities…”
US$ beginning to decline after its bullish rally
Key points & The bottom line
- Mafia Monetary Policy is the US gov’t using force against others by hot and cold war means
- Through Big Tech, the US gov’t increased global and domestic surveillance to eliminate opposition forces
- The world is searching for an alternative to the US$, but the US gov’t will fight to the death to maintain its power
- Global trade disruptions are likely to intensify, expect an ugly fight for power, long-term dollar decline
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.
Article by Become A Better Investor