Hedge fund letters
If you are concerned about issues of confidentiality, privacy or other legal issues related to sending information, you can review the following ProPublica article on communicating confidentially. ProPublica recommends that if you are sending information by mail, that you consider sending it without a return address, but we will accept any form of submission and protect your confidentiality to the full extent of the rights provided under the law. Anonymous tips by email can be sent to tips(@) . Also for super secure-file sharing we like onionshare and for messaging Signal App. Our staff can be contracted on signal at 845-304-5782.
Do you accept guest contributions?
Yes, we accept guest posts from industry professionals. Articles must be aimed at our buy-side hedge fund and value investing oriented audience. Guest posts can be sent on a one time basis, or on a regular basis.
Specs for Guest Articles:
- Word Count: 600 – 3,000 words, with an ideal length of 800-1600 words
- Photos (which you own or can prove you have rights to use on our site) are okay to send – charts which you produce or would fall under fair use are highly encouraged
- Include a short bio of the author
- Include a link to author’s company, blog , book or whatever he/she wishes
- Do not send us sales pitches, If you have something promotional in nature please see our advertising page
- We reserve the right to edit or reject any articles
- The author must disclose any positions he/she holds in any securities mentioned
- No penny stocks, ICOs, or write ups on companies which are illiquid and/or speculative in nature. Binary options, CFDs, Forex, Gambling etc are only accepted if US ONLY regulated
- The content does not have to be unique, but we are much more likely to accept the post if it is
- We are proudly and stricyyl apolitical but for guest posts give a bit of leeway in terms of opinionated views
- We do not offer compensation for these posts
- The article does not need to be in a specific format, but a good example of a guest post can be found here
- Guest posts which our readers enjoy will be featured on our Yahoo Finance Tumblr site, and may be featured in on our other content partners. If you do not want the piece featured elsewhere please let us know upfront.
- We accept free hardware contests (only cost is item you giveaway) – Contests are a good way to promote your product and drive engagement to your site, social media accounts etc. See example here and here. Please email Jacob firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- Corrections: We cannot spend all day doing tiny updates which PR agencies ask of us. We don’t do updates on free guest posts unless its our fault, its an actual factual mistake (according to regular people not PR “mistakes”), or serious legal issue etc if you need one so badly for trivial issue you can donate to $75 to a 501C3 of OUR choice, which may not necessarily by a cause you support
- We find that excerpts from good investment books do well among our readers. If there is a new book out and you are PR/an author/Publishing House etc. and interested in posting part of the book with a link to purchase the full book contact us!
Guest posts can be sent to info(@)valuewalk.com
Are you already a contributor? Feel free to proudly embed the ValueWalk logo and link back to your profile on ValueWalk or to our homepage! Use the logo below or the html in your CMS!
<a href=”https://www.valuewalk.com/”><img class=”aligncenter size-large wp-image-1864248″ src=”https://www.valuewalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/contributor-logo-1024×425.jpg” alt=”contributor-logo” width=”770″ height=”320″ /></a><a href=”https://www.valuewalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/contributor-logo-1024×425.jpg”><img class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-1868604″ src=”https://www.valuewalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/contributor-logo-1024×425.jpg” alt=”contributor-logo-1024×425″ width=”1024″ height=”425″ /></a>