Thank you for your interest in advertising on ValueWalk.
- General ad inquiries can be sent to jacob(@)valuewalk.com
- Sponsored post inquiries should be sent to Crystal at [email protected]
- All display advertising inquires can be sent to
SVP, Business Development
Investing Media Solutions, LLC
Newsletter advertising inquires should be sent to (or you can apply through Paved and see more stats here)
Director of Advertising Operations
Investing Media Solutions, LLC
All other inquires or if you are just confused please email info(@)valuewalk.com for further advertising details.
Price varies according to many factors such as duration, season, demand and more. However, any premium display units (such as the 300×250 above the fold) go for about $4-5 CPM or a set rate based on ValueWalk’s page views of 1.5 million per month and about 3M views a month on all platforms which syndicate us. We receive over 800 million (500 million unique) visitors a month with 60 percent of the visitors based in the U.S., 6 percent from Canada, 5 percent from the UK, and 25 percent from the rest of the globe.
Typically are prices are as follows:
- Email blasts – $55 CPM
- Newsletter insert sponsorships $3 CPC
- Display – ABF $2-5k a month (desktop only)
- Display BTF $1-3k (desktop only)
- Push notifications – $1 CPC
- Display below posts – $3-5k a month (desktop only)
- Sponsored posts – $999 (varies)
- We will do product reviews for free if they are good
We accept sponsored/native ads and have inventory available, please contact [email protected] for inquires.
Sponsorship is available for certain areas of the site, including the investor resources pages and the book pages. Please contact [email protected] for inquires.
We accept free contests (only cost is item you giveaway) – Contests are a good way to promote your product and drive engagement to your site, social media accounts etc. See example here. Please email Jacob [email protected] for further details.
We accept sponsored posts, pricing depends on nature of the post and requirements but ranges from $299-$999 in pricing.
Reprints are also available at a fair price (example here), and we are very flexible with ideas/methods of distribution but general pricing is $499 for unlimited rights. Please email info(@)valuewalk.com or [email protected] for further details.
ValueWalk.com- The Facts
- The site:
- receives 5M views a month, has 6-5-10M views total through our distribution partners
- over 1M unique visitors,
- has Google Pr of 5,
- and an Alexa of under 10k.
- The audience:
- 60% of our audience earns over $100k/year,
- 44% earn over $150K/year.
- 30% have graduate degrees.
- We get analyst traffic from all the big banks, hedge funds (including CEOs at multi billion dollar hedge funds), PE firms, VC firms, corporations, HWNIs etc.
- The site has hundreds of thousands of subscribers via the newsletter, Twitter, Facebook and other media outlets. Facebook 100,000+ likes, Twitter 55K+followers, Stocktwits 30K+ follows, newsletter 60,000 subscribers and over 55,000 push subscribers a number which is growing very rapidly.
ValueWalk is cited/quoted/sourced by every major media outlet, including WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, Reuters, CNN, CNBC, FT, Huffington Post, Yahoo Finance, Drudge Report etc. The site is also cited on a regular basis in sell side reports (another example), and industry research.
We have done numerous original research on potential fraud issues, many of which have resulted in civl and in some cases even criminal fraud charges. Please note allegations do not imply any wrong and only a court of law can decide on whether there was any incorrect misconduct. Below is a short (and not nearly full) list of some notable ones
Also check out ValueWalk in
- Considered one of the top 50 investing blogs by The Daily Reckoning.
- Listed in Barron’s in an article titled “Stock Websites That Warren Buffett Could Love”
- Listed in a CNBC article titled “3 ways to invest like Warren Buffett”
- Based on StreetEye’s algo we are THE top twitter account to discover financial news.
- Named by value investing guru Dr. Wesley Grey among his four favorite value investing sites
- Listed by famous investor, author, thinker etc. Tobias Carlisle’s blog as one of the “50 best investing blogs on the planet”
- And listed again in 2017
- Listed by Wall Street Survivor as one of “10 Value Investing Blogs You’d Be Crazy Not To Follow”
- Listed several times under Old School Value’s prominent list of “60 of My Favorite Value Investing Resources You’d Be Crazy to Miss”
- Listed under TraderHQ under 50 Blogs Every Serious Trader Should Read
- Listed by Investing501 as one of eight sites to read for “insightful value investing commentary”
- Listed by Insider Monkey under “The 10 Best Value Investment Blogs that Every Investor Must Read”
- Syndicated by Google News, Apple News or here, Syndication agreements with AOL Finance, TheStreet.com, SeekingAlpha, The Fiscal Times, and other prominent financial websites
- A member of Yahoo Finance Contributors
- included in Bloomberg’s Terminal VIP Twitter list.
- “Valuewalk.com is the perfect tool for those who are looking for financial news and information about major financial concepts” HardBacon
- Named a “Must-Follow” for fundamental investors by Stocktwits
- Named a “Must-Follow” by Business Insider in 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- listed as one of “The 22 best chart-heavy Twitter feeds you should follow—right this instant” by Quartz.
- Ranked the 17th most influential Financial account on Twitter
- Named by Frances Horodelski Ex-BNN journalist/anchor as one of the best sources for market information.
- Ranked by Klout as #2 investment banking expert
- Ranked among top Top 20 Investing Blogs
- Sentieo ranks us among the best accounts to follow for financial news and for aggregation
- Sentieo also ranks us (using their algorithm) as 17th most influential account on 1twitter for financial news and data.
- Again for 2017 we are ranked #23, and our CEO’s personal twitter is ranked at 32
- A MarketWatch 2018 staff article lists 8 of the best twitter accounts to follow it includes ValueWalk opining: ValueWalk (@valuewalk) is a good all-arounder on hedge funds and value investing
- ValueWalk is also on MarketWatch’s list of 132 the best Finance Twitter accounts
- Number ONE on Senteio’s list of “Top 17 Value Investing Blogs You Should Be Reading” (Forbes)
- A lot of praise we get we do not even know until afterwards take something we just got in March 2019 “So Tom [Keene of Bloomberg Surveillance] used to, every so often, mention different thoughtfully-written articles people would write for the site (i.e., “fine folks at ValueWalk”), or other interesting facts Jacob [Wolinsky] had published (this was circa 2013–14, when I’d listen to Surveillance on my commute before grade school). I remember him referring to something from the site as “CFA Level 4,” which of course doesn’t exist, and I found it pretty funny. “
- In probably our coolest citation ever, the Wall Street Journal basically gave us a free full page ad on page A7 in February of 2018 (and we assume it ran elsewhere and at other times but we caught this one by chance). Don’t believe us? look below and click to enlarge.
Regarding Bloomberg Terminal VIP list, NYMag states:
‘Being on Bloomberg’s VIP list isn’t just a meaningless status symbol. (Although it is that, too.) It’s tantamount to being able to broadcast your thoughts into every firm on Wall Street, and each person on the list gets more than 300,000 silent followers, who may or may not be trading millions of dollars based on their 140-character musings.’