1. Ultimate in Indian consumerism. Get your “DREAM MARRIAGE” financed by an NBFC.
2. This is the clearest example of a bubble. Think about this… The Bank of Japan makes a tiny, minuscule, ridiculous alteration to its monetary laughing gas policy,and sends bonds and markets rolling
Clint Carlson's hedge fund, Carlson Capital's Double Black Diamond strategy, gained 1.04% net of fees in the month of September. Following this performance, the fund has returned 9.87% net of fees for the year to the end of the month. Q3 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more The Double Black Diamond strategy makes up Read More
3. What De-industrialization? The USA is still a global manufacturing powerhouse, and produced as much factory output in 2016 as Germany + S. Korea + India + Italy + France + UK COMBINED!
4. India is just too behind in this matrix. Neither we are spending on research nor we are adding researchers.
5. There is global race to secure Rare earths as they are used in all high tech applications and electronics.This is one place where chinese hold ace and Americans knows it.
6. Barclays has boosted its quaterly US GDP estimate,to be announced this week to 5.3%,highest since 2003.I think it has to do with inventory hoarding,done before tariff were implemented.This is basically preponing future GDP
Article by Ritesh Jain, World Out Of Whack