For someone as self-absorbed and self-aggrandizing as Donald Trump, he rarely, if ever, reveals how he really feels, or what he is actually thinking. So, I’d like to help him out by asking him twelve easy questions.
Easy Questions For Donald Trump
- How much money have you laundered for Russian oligarchs?
- If the U.S. were to go to war with Russia, which side would you support?
- If you had won a second term, would you have tried to withdraw the U.S. from NATO?
- When you ran for president in 2016, you promised to “build a great wall” on the U.S.-Mexico border” and “I will have Mexico pay for that wall.” Did you keep your promises? And do you actually believe – as you have recently said - that “the border wall can be completed in three weeks”?
- How many hundreds of millions of dollars have you stolen from construction contractors who worked on your buildings?
- How do you explain why so many of your properties were undervalued to tax collectors and overvalued to lenders?
- How can you show that Trump University was not a scam?
- Do you actually believe that the 2020 presidential election was stolen from you? If yes, then can you show any proof?
- When you sent off thousands of your ardent followers after your rousing speech on January 6th telling them to go to the Capitol and “fight like hell,” exactly what did you want them to do?
- While the January 6th insurrection was taking place at the Capitol, and you were receiving urgent messages from Sean Hannity, your daughter Ivanka, and many members of Congress asking you to call off your mob of supporters, why did it take you more than four hours to finally do so?
- If you had the choice of either going to prison for your crimes or else letting your children take the rap for you, what would you do?
- Do you actually believe any of these lies?