UPDATE 12/9/2019 10:11AMEST Congrats to the 10 winners of the contest for the 2019 Project Punch Card! We hope you enjoy the conference. Thank you for everyone else who joined the raffle.
If you cannot attend or did not win do not fear as you can stay tuned for our follow up and other great conference coverage content here.
The 2019 Project Punch Card Value Investing Conference will be held on Wednesday, December 11, 2019 at the Fordham University at Lincoln Center, New York.
Tiger Legatus Master Fund was up 0.1% net for the second quarter, compared to the MSCI World Index's 7.9% return and the S&P 500's 8.5% gain. For the first half of the year, Tiger Legatus is up 9%, while the MSCI World Index has gained 13.3%, and the S&P has returned 15.3%. Q2 2021 hedge Read More
The conference has an incredible line up which includes speakers such as Michael Mauboussin, Rupal Bhansali, Pat Dorsey, Cliff Asness, James Dinan, Eileen Murray and many more. ValueWalk is proud to team up with the sponsors to offer TEN free tickets if you sign up using the form below (or using this link) by entering your name and email. We will pick ten random winners on Monday 12/9/2019 so please submit your email and first name ASAP.If you win and do not respond to our email we may have to pick another winner so please check your inboxes on 12/9/2019.
The tickets retail for $995 each so you are effectively giving away almost $10,000 of free prizes.
If you want to support the cause or learn more about the event please click here.
Please contact us info(@)valuewalk.com for any questions.
We listed the full line up below.
Project Punch Card is a nonprofit that supports underrepresented groups in the investment field and a long-term investment orientation among business students.
2019 Project Punch Card Program:
- 8:00 – 9:00: Check-in and breakfast
- 9:00 – 9:10: Introductory Remarks
- 9:10 – 9:40: Rupal Bhansali
- 9:40 – 10:25: Eileen Murray; Moderated by Meredith Trivedi
- 10:25 – 10:55: Pat Dorsey, CFA
- 10:55 – 11:05: Coffee and Networking Break
- 11:05 – 11:50: Victor Khosla, Robert Koenigsberger and Andrew Herenstein; Moderated by Lawrence Delevingne
- 11:50 – 12:50: Lunch
- 12:50 – 1:35: Debra Fine and Anna Nikolayevsky
- 1:35 – 2:05: Cliff Asness
- 2:05 – 2:15: Coffee and Networking Break
- 2:15 – 3:00: Michael Oliver Weinberg, CFA; Moderated by Svea Herbst-Bayliss
- 3:00 – 3:45: Jamie Dinan; Moderated by Michael Oliver Weinberg, CFA
- 3:45 – 4:15; Michael Mauboussin
- 4:15 – 5:15: Reception
- Cliff Asness, Founder, Managing Principal & Chief Investment Officer, AQR Capital Management
- Eileen K. Murray, Co-CEO, Bridgewater Associates, LP
- James G. Dinan, Founder, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, York Capital
- Michael J. Mauboussin, Director of Research, BlueMountain Capital; Author, The Success Equation, More Than You Know, Think Twice, Expectations Investing
- Victor Khosla, Founder & Chief Investment Officer, Strategic Value Partners
- Robert Koenigsberger, Founder & Chief Investment Officer, Managing Partner, Gramercy Funds
- Rupal J. Bhansali, Chief Investment Officer of International & Global Equities & Portfolio Manager, Ariel Investments
- Andrew J. Herenstein, Founder, Managing Principal & Co-Portfolio Manager, Monarch Alternative Capital
- Michael Oliver Weinberg, CFA, Managing Director & Head of Hedge Funds and Alternative Alpha, APG
- Debra Fine, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Fine Capital Partners
- Pat Dorsey, CFA, Founder & Chief Investment Officer, Dorsey Asset Management
- Anna Nikolayevsky, Founder & Chief Investment Officer, Axel Capital
- Svea Herbst-Bayliss, Journalist, Thomson Reuters
- Lawrence Delevingne, Journalist, Thomson Reuters
- Meredith Trivedi, Managing Director, Heilbrunn Center for Graham and Dodd Investing at Columbia Business School