Apple’s new iPhone X came out almost two weeks ago, and its owners have had plenty of time to admire its gorgeous and stylish design, as well as innovative features not found in previous iPhones. Aside from these features, Apple added some amazing wallpapers to flatter the background of the iPhone X. Additionally, aside from the regular wallpapers, iPhone X boasts seven dark-themed Dynamic wallpapers accompanied by six Live Wallpapers. If you like how they look and think they would look even better on your iPhone X, here’s how to download iPhone X Live Wallpapers.
The wallpapers are not available on any other iPhone device released before the iPhone X. Nevertheless, in this guide, you will be able to download them to any iPhone. The first three Live Wallpapers are available now, while the other three will hit the iPhone X once the iOS 11.2 update arrives (right now it is in beta.)
How To Download iPhone X Live Wallpapers
- Step 1: Download the intoLive app to your iOS device. Don’t worry, the app is free and works properly on any iPhone device.
- Step 2: Launch the intoLive app and then find and tap the “GIF” sign at the top of your screen.
- Step 3: After the GIF has downloaded, you need to select it and then tap on the “Next” arrow on your screen.
- Step 4: After you have done that, tap “No Repeat” which is located in the menu. After the image is created, tap the “Save Live photos” button.
That’s about it, the image you created will be saved to your Camera Roll, and you can quickly set it as your Live Wallpaper. If you don’t know how to do that, follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Go to and launch the “Settings” app and tap Wallpaper inside the settings.
- Step 2: Tap “Choose a New Wallpaper,” then tap on Camera Roll and select the wallpaper you just made using the intoLive app.
- Step 3: After you have done that, tap on “Set,” then “Set Lock/Home Screen,” or use them for either Lock and Home screen by tapping “Set Both.”
You should now have the new iPhone X exclusive wallpaper of your choice on your iPhone device.
It’s important to note that the Live Wallpapers are not animated continuously such as the Dynamic Wallpapers. Dynamic Wallpapers are always in motion as long the screen is working. However, Live Wallpapers are more static, unless you long-press from the Lock Screen.
This is how to download iPhone X Live Wallpapers to your supported iPhone device. Overall, the new iPhone X proved itself a remarkable smartphone since the two weeks that it’s been out. Videos of positive reviews have flooded the internet, while the owners of this phone are more than satisfied with its performance and offered features.
Do you own an iPhone X? How has it worked for you so far? Please, let us know in the comments!