Paulson Joins Einhorn With 5.1% Stake In Alpha Bank

Published on

Greek banks are hot…  Recently, Einhorn showed a sizeable position in Alpha Bank, and now John Paulson has taken a big stake in Alpha bank. Details from the filing below.

Notification [10.4.2014]
Alpha Bank A.E. (the “Bank”) announces, pursuant to the provisions of L. 3556/2007 and following relevant notification from Mr. JOHN PAULSON on April 9, 2014, that as of April 4, 2014 the latter holds indirect, through his controlling company PAULSON & CO. INC, 208,373,945 voting rightscorresponding to an equalamount of common, registered, voting, dematerializedshares (1.63 % of the total voting rights of the Bank)and titles representing shares ownership rights(Warrants), which if exercised in full, correspond to443,281,600 voting rights (3.47% of the total voting rights of the Bank). As a result, the voting rights corresponding to common shares and Warrants, in case they are exercised in full, amount in total to 651,655,545 or 5.1% of the total voting rights of the Bank.

Signup to ValueWalk!

Get the latest posts on what's happening in the hedge fund and investing world sent straight to your inbox! 
This is information you won't get anywhere else!