There’s no hiding from it, the popularity of Kodi 17 Krypton has pushed the popular media management tool into the limelight. And as such, it has been receiving some significant negative press, mostly from those who have not used it. Now, if you’re familiar with it, you’re kind of happy with it for the most part. That is other than when you experience those annoying streaming buffer problems. As such, today we’re going to share a fix with you.
Kodi 17 Krypton Streaming Buffer Problem
Unfortunately, for the many, a buffering Kodi could mean your internet service just isn’t up to streaming. However, if you have an ultra-fast high-speed connection and you too experience the streaming buffer problem. The actual issue could be with Kodi 17 Krypton itself, for which you’re going to have to follow the steps below.
Value Partners Asia ex-Japan Equity Fund has delivered a 60.7% return since its inception three years ago. In comparison, the MSCI All Counties Asia (ex-Japan) index has returned just 34% over the same period. The fund, which targets what it calls the best-in-class companies in "growth-like" areas of the market, such as information technology and Read More
As for the complexity of this tutorial, it will require either you or someone else who is familiar with Kodi. For a novice, this would be difficult, but not impossible; the biggest problem would likely be with understanding terminology. And that is why we advise that someone familiar acts upon the following guide. Regarding, what will be required, a new add-on will be installed, one that should deal with the streaming buffer problem.
So, without further ado, let’s move on to the tutorial.
How To Fix Kodi 17 Krypton Streaming Buffer Problem
No matter if you’re familiar with Kodi or a novice, it is advised that you read and act upon the following steps individually. Doing so has been proven to prevent mistakes and significant software issues from occurring.
1. Power on whatever device you have Kodi 17 Krypton installed on. Followed by going to your File Manager and entering http://repo.hackmykodi.com/ as a source.
2. Next, select Add-ons and then the Package Icon</em. It can be found in near to the Top-Left. Once you are there, click Install From Zip File, followed by choosing the Source You Added.
3. Moving on, select Program Add-ons >> System Settings, and then the .Zip file with Advanced Settings in the name.
4. Now navigate back to the Add-ons Page and click the Easy Advanced Settings add-on to run it.
5. Go to and click Edit Settings >> Network Settings >> Network.
6. In the following page select cacheMemBufferSize, and then delete the Disabled Text and enter 419430300.
7. Next, go to buffermode and Choose 1, followed by selecting readbufferfactor and then deleting disabled and Entering 4.
8. Finally, look at the top of the list, and click the Double Periods Three Times and then click Write XML File.
And that’s it, Kodi 17 Krypton should now suffer from less of a streaming buffer problem. Maybe even not at all, so far the results have been mixed for most, but, all have seen improvement.
Have any questions about this tutorial, or want to share how much of an improvement you’ve seen? Please use the comments section below; we look forward to hearing from you.