Many decades ago, the world was much simpler for advertisers.
Buying a ½ page newspaper ad or a 30-second television spot reached thousands of people, and consumers weren’t oversaturated with ads.
Today, we are bombarded with over 5,000 brand exposures each day. Of those, 362 are advertisements with only 12 of them “making an impression” on us.
Michael Gelband's hedge fund ExodusPoint ended 2021 on a strong note after its Rates strategies contributed 1.16% to overall performance in the month. According to a copy of the fund's December update to investors, which ValueWalk has been able to review, the ExodusPoint Partners International Fund Ltd rose by 1.95% during December, bringing its year-to-date Read More
Here’s a breakdown of average exposure per day:
- Average number of advertisement and brand exposures per day per person: 5,000+
- Average number of “ads only” exposures per day: 362
- Average number of “ads only” noted per day: 153
- Average number of “ads only” that we have some awareness of per day: 86
- Average number of “ads only” that made an impression (engagement): 12
The Advertising Revolution: How Native Ads Have Changed The Game
Infographic source: Visual Capilitalist