- The 2025 estimates are United Nations estimates at a constant fertility rate and constant mortality rate
- By 2025 80% of the ASEAN 5 (Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand) population should be in the labor force
- ASEAN 5 to see an increase in the share of the population in the labor force, Europe and US a decrease to 60% in 2025 compared to 68% in 2015
- Larger share of the population in the labor force means more people contributing and fewer depending (children and elderly) on this group
- ASEAN 5 should see sustained growth from its “demographic dividend”, i.e. a higher proportion of the population being in the labor force
Should you invest in cryptocurrencies? As with all investments, it depends on many factors. At the Morningstar Investment Conference on Thursday, Matthew Hougan of Bitwise, Tyrone Ross, Jr. of Onramp Invest and Annemarie Tierney of Liquid Advisors joined Morningstar's Ben Johnson to talk about portfolio allocations to cryptocurrencies. Q2 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and Read More
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.