Women in business are told all the time to keep their emotions in check, but what if this is actually hurting their bottom line? What if the best way to open the flow of financial success is to embrace your heart when it comes to money?
Japan’s best-selling personal development author, Ken Honda, believes that making money is all about finding the way to invite “happy money” into your life – to feel good about the money you make so you invite even more.
Q2 Hedge Funds Resource Page Now LIVE!!! Lives, Conferences, Slides And More [UPDATED 7/12]
4 Happy Money Tips Women In Business Can Use to Help Their Companies Thrive
Women business owners are on the rise. In 2007, only 29 percent of American companies were owned by women; by 2018, that number had risen to 40 percent.
Beyond a great business plan and great products or services, though, what tools can Women in business use to build their company’s success and financial abundance?
Meet happy money. As Ken explains, happy money is all money circulated with joy, love, and positivity. Happy money can be given or received, and it can transform people’s way of doing business. When your money is unhappy, you actually chase away happy money. This is the place where companies overspend, make bad choices, and can lose money easily.
Ken invites women entrepreneurs to:
- Learn how to treat money as a welcome guest, allowing it to come and go with respect and without resentment.
- Understand and improve your money EQ – how you relate emotionally to money.
- Unpack the myth of scarcity.
- Embrace the process of giving money, not just receiving it.
What results can Women in business in particular owners look to experience as they master these tips?
- You will build your company’s role as a member of a healthy, thriving economy that relies on buying and selling, money coming and going.
- You will change your relationship to money by uncovering and shifting away from any outmoded old habits of thinking about or treating money with fear, anger, resentment, or other negative emotions. When you do this, you will attract more happy money to your business and yourself.
- By recognizing what it really takes at a bare minimum to survive, you can take away some of the fear about lack and begin to have feelings of gratitude and plenty when you think about money. The more grateful you are, the more opportunities will open for you and your business.
- When you pay your employees or pay for goods and services for your business with happiness, you share happy money with others and attract more happy money to your business. Happy employees are more likely to want to stay employed with you and support your company’s vision. Happy vendors are more likely to want to do business with you and recommend you to others.
About: Money and happiness expert Ken Honda is a best-selling self-development author in Japan, with book sales surpassing seven million copies since 2001. His latest book is called “Happy Money: The Japanese Art of Making Peace with Your Money” (June 4, 2019, Simon & Schuster). Ken studied law at Waseda University in Tokyo and entered the Japanese workforce as a business consultant and investor. Ken’s financial expertise comes from owning and managing several businesses, including an accounting company, a management consulting firm, and a venture capital corporation. His writings bridge the topics of finance and self-help, focusing on creating and generating personal wealth and happiness through deeper self-honesty. Ken provides ongoing support through mentoring programs, business seminars, therapeutic workshops, and correspondence courses.
Ken is the first person from Japan to be voted into the Transformational Leadership Council, a group of personal and professional development leaders. He is fluent in Japanese and English; lived in Boston, Massachusetts for two years; and currently resides in Tokyo, Japan. Learn more at KenHonda.com.