iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi connectivity for $249 shipped from Amazon. This was selling for $297.49 yesterday and is now the lowest price ever from Amazon.
Also on sale:
There's been a mad dash to find the next Tesla in recent years, with billions of dollars being poured into electric vehicle companies. Components have received less attention than complete vehicles, but one ValueWalk subscriber found a component maker he believes would be a good investment. During a recent webinar, subscriber David Schneider shared his Read More
iRobot Roomba 671 Robot Vacuum, was $349.99, now $244
iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum, was $299, now $229.99
iRobot Roomba 890 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, was $399, now $349.99
iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum, was $549, now $449.99
VALUEWALK participates in the Amazon Associates Program: we earn a small percentage if you purchase an item (we have no idea who purchases what) Each of your purchases via our Amazon affiliation links supports quality journalism at no additional cost to you.
- Sleek, premium design complements your home décor; includes 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier for more control over where your robot cleans
- 3-Stage Cleaning System and Dual Multi-Surface Brushes pick up everything from small particles to large debris. This robot is intended for dry floor use only. Do not operate the robot in areas with exposed electrical outlets in the floor
- Patented Dirt Detect sensors alert iRobot Roomba 690 to work harder on concentrated areas of dirt, such as high-traffic zones of your home
- Full suite of intelligent sensors guide the robot under and around furniture to help thoroughly clean your floors
- Clean and schedule from anywhere with the iRobot HOME App; compatible with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant
- Runs for up to 90 minutes before automatically docking and recharging
- Featuring these other Roomba robot essentials – Wi-Fi Connectivity, Edge-Sweeping Brush, Auto-Adjust Cleaning Head, Works on Carpets and Hard Floors
Engineered for performance
The 3-Stage Cleaning System uses Dual Multi-Surface brushes, a specially designed Edge-Sweeping brush, and vacuum suction to attack everything from small particles to large debris on your carpets and hard floors.
The lithium ion battery keeps the iRobot Roomba 690 vacuum’s powerful cleaning system running.
Dual Multi-Surface Brushes
The robot vacuum brand with two main cleaning brushes – one to loosen dirt and the other to pick it up. The brushes work together to grab and remove dirt, dust, hair, and large debris from your floors.
Clean debris from carpets and hard floors
The Auto-Adjust cleaning head automatically adapts is height to keep the Multi-Surface Brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, effectively cleaning carpets and hard floors.
Dirt Detect Technology
Dirt Detect sensors recognize concentrated areas of dirt, like in high-traffic zones of your home, and provide additional cleaning in those spots.