Join Rachael O’Meara, sales executive at Google and author of Pause as she shares her personal experience leading up to her burn out and her reassessment of her priorities and life path.
- Experience and learn the “Practice of Pause” tools to stay on track including micropausing, following your breath, raising your awareness around your beliefs, mental flossing or TASERing your limiting beliefs, and how to design a pause that works for you which can all lead to greater personal and professional satisfaction.
- Learn how to deepen your emotional intelligence and skills to be a better leader and individual in your every day life.
Rachael O’Meara: “Pause: Harnessing the […] Power of Giving Yourself A Break” | Talks at Google
Sometimes life throws you for a loop. You’re stressed out at your job; you’re torn between work and family; your motivation and productivity are taking a nosedive. Your impulse might be to lean in and tough it out, but what you may really need to do is take a step back. Reassess your life with a clear head and dive back in with purpose and poise. In this enlightening book, Rachael O’Meara guides you through the steps of your own pause journey:
– The signs that you’re in need of a meaningful break
– Planning your optimal pause—whether it’s as short as a day or as long as an epic journey
– Reentering the world with renewed clarity and purpose.
Incorporating the latest findings from psychology and neuroscience and peppered with inspiring stories of successful pauses, this book will show you that the fastest way to happiness is to slow down. Whether you pause by taking a five-minute walk outside, spending a day unplugged from digital devices, or taking a few weeks off to yourself, Pause will give you the tools to find what “lights you up” and the ability to lead the most satisfying and fulfilling life you choose.