As an iPhone, iPad, or iPod owner you may have at some point wrestled with whether to jailbreak or not. What with all the extra functionality jailbreaking can bring, who would blame you. However, if you decided against it on security grounds but still want those extra options, there’s another way! And that’s by installing the TuTuApp Helper. You can install it and get access to extras without a computer, and it doesn’t require a jailbreak. Carry on reading to find out how…
What is TuTuApp Helper?
At this point, you’re probably asking yourself, “What is this app, what can it do?” Put simply; it will give you access content and hacked/jailbroken apps. So, if you’re still interested in finding out how to get this useful little app read on.
How To Install TuTuApp Helper
While no computer is required for this process, it’s advised that you have an updated Safari browser. Additionally, please read each step thoroughly before acting upon it.
- To start this process got to and open the Safari Browser.
- Next got to the enter and go to the following website tutuapp.vip.
- Once the page has loaded you will see a large download now button choose regular and then tap the button.
- On the following popup select install.
- When the download is complete, you will see an icon for the app on your home screen. Do Not Launch It. Instead, you need to follow the below instructions.
- Go to settings >> general >> Device Management >> iPhone Distribution: Winner Media Co, Ltd and then select to trust the developer.
There is the chance that your version of iOS will be slightly different if that’s the case go to general >> Profile(s) & Device Management or alternatively General >> Profile(s).
And that’s all you have to do; you can now navigate back to your home screen and launch the TuTuApp Helper. Remember, this little piece of unique code will enable you to experience a world of unofficial content and apps. Additionally, you will find it’s fast, efficient, and has a growing number of applications available to it.
In fact, having browsed the developer’s site and seen what they have to offer it seems that saving its users money is a priority. So, no longer will you have to pay for premium apps at the App Store. So, if you haven’t done so yet, go give it a try and let us know what you think in the comment section below.