As you know, Facebook is the most popular and widely used social media platform on the planet. So, the chance of you not having the app installed on your iPhone is pretty remote, but not impossible. But what if you can’t wait for Zukkerburg and Co, to come up with new ideas such as a dislike button. Is there a way for you to get them now? The answer is yes, you install Facebook++ and reap the rewards all without having to have a jailbroken iPhone.
Install Facebook++ and Get New Features
If the thought of adding extra functionality to your Facebook experience is of interest, you’re in for a treat! Because if you install Facebook++ you will be able to use the old in-app Messenger and download videos directly from the News Feed. Additionally, you will be able to send unlimited images, in fact, the possibilities are numerous.
- Start by downloading the Facebook++ IPA file here.
- Now that you have the IPA file. You need to Sideload the Facebook++ app file on your iPhone or other Apple device. You should know that if you’re a Windows OS user, you need to use Xcode to Sideload. However, if you use a Mac, the latest version of Cydia Impactor is required.
- Now that you have sideloaded the IPA file to your device the Facebook++ icon on your home screen as would any other app. However, just because you have managed to install Facebook++ doesn’t mean it will work. In fact, the last thing you want to do right now is tap its icon.
- Instead of tapping the icon, go to Settings >> General >> Device Management and then tap on Facebook++.
- Next when prompted to, tap trust and then trust again on the certificate. It is worth noting that some versions of iOS 10 maybe a little different. If that’s fits with you, go to General >> Profile & Device Management or alternatively General > Profile.
And that’s it you now know how to install Facebook++, but what if you hate messing around with your iPhone. Is there an easier way? Yes, there is you could use the third-party buildstore.
How to Install Facebook++ Using BuildStore
As with the above guide following the steps below will help you install Facebook++ on your iOS device.
- Firstly, uninstall the official Facebook app, or any previous version of Facebook++.
- Next, you need to sign up for a BuildStore account and then register your device as part of the process.
- Once registered, open the Safari browser and navigate to the Facebook++ app page.
- When on the right page Tap on the Install button to begin the process. Facebook++ will now be installed on your registered iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
And that’s how to make use of the BuidStore to get the Facebook++ app and not have to mess around with sideloading. If you’ve used both of these methods to get an unofficial iOS app let us know about your experience. You can do so using the comments sections below.