Whether you’re new to iPhone or have been using one for a long time, you’re sure to have many contacts. If, like me, from time to time you like to have a clear-out, removing those you don’t need, you will be aware that the contacts app doesn’t allow you to remove multiple iPhone contacts at the same time. However, there is a solution.
Remove iPhone contacts with the Groups app
Developed by Qbix.Inc and available on the App Store for free, the Groups app is an easy way to remove those unwanted iPhone contacts quickly. However, the app can be used for much more than contact removal, as it’s a one-stop management tool. It has so far been download by more than 4 million people in over 100 countries.
Brook Asset Management was up 7.27% for the first quarter, compared to the MSCI GBT TR Net World Index, which returned 3.96%. For March, the fund was up 1.1%. Q1 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more In his March letter to investors, which was reviewed by ValueWalk, James Hanbury of Brook said returns during Read More
So if you want to give this free app a try, follow the tutorial below and then let us know what you think of it in the comment section below.
How to remove iPhone contacts with Group
To start with, you’re going to need the app, so head over to the App Store and get it. Once you have downloaded and installed it, you’re ready to go.
- Scroll through the apps on your Home Screen to find the Groups app and then tap to launch it.
- When the app launches, it will request access to your contacts. Tap OK to allow it.
- You will now see your contacts organized into Uncategorized/ By time added/ Has Phone. You can tap on each of these options and remove the contacts. However, for this tutorial, I’ve chosen to remove the iPhone contacts via the Has Phone option.
- Tapping Has Phone will reveal a list of individual contacts. You should now highlight the iPhone contacts you want to remove by tapping the circle to the left of the name. This will reveal a tick mark next to the contact.
- At the top of the screen, you will see the Choose Action button; tap it.
- On the following screen, you will see a selection of options. Somewhere near the bottom, you will see Delete Contacts; tap it.
- Next, a conformation box will appear asking you confirm the removal of the iPhone contacts. Selecting Remove from my iPhone will do so.
And that’s it; thanks to the Groups app, you now know how to remove multiple unwanted iPhone contacts at once. Having said that, it would be much easier if Apple supplied a stock option. Then there would be no need to install third-party apps.
Remember, if you have any questions about this tutorial or the Groups app or if you want to share a tip about removing iPhone contacts, feel free to get in touch via the comment section below.
Alternatively, if you’d like to know how to install a SEGA and Nintendo emulator on your iPhone or iPad, take a look at our no-jailbreak-required version here.