Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) has finally introduced the edit tool for its Look Back video. We reported yesterday that Facebook had been working on the edit tool even before it began rolling out the Look Back feature to celebrate its 10th birthday. If you didn’t like the clips and photos in your Look Back movie, you can choose their alternatives and customize it to your liking. NOTE: If you haven’t yet created your Look Back video, here is a guide to the process, showing you how you can do it. It’s pretty quick and easy.
Here is a step-by-step guide to help you edit your Look Back video:
Steps to edit your Facebook Look Back
- Go to www.facebook.com/lookback/
- Log in to your Facebook account, if you haven’t already in the same browser
- You’ll see your Look Back video with “Update” and “Edit” options on the top right corner
- Click on “Edit” and let the website refresh.
- Drag down and you’ll see photos and clips with subheads “Your First Moments,” “Your Most Liked Posts,” “Uploaded Photos,” and “Photo Grids.”
- You can select the photos and posts of your choice, and un-select the ones you don’t like.
- Now go back to top and click on the “Update” button on the top right corner.
- You’ll see a pop-up with an option to share the new video with your family members, relatives and friends.
Congratulations! It’s done. Now your Look Back video is exactly as you wanted.
The Look Back video is similar to the Year in Review compilations Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) unveiled on New Year’s day. But it’s in video form this time. It highlights the most popular and biggest events since you joined Facebook. The Menlo Park-based social networking giant said it’s the company’s way to thank its 1.23 billion users.
Facebook Inc (NASDAQ:FB) shares were up 0.50% to $62.47 in pre-market trading Friday.