Hedge fund letters
We accept letters from small value funds and can post the letters or do stories about the content in them if we think it will be of interest to readers – see some examples here and here. All inquires are confidential. Readers can send any information they have (100% confidential) on value hedge funds to tips(@)valuewalk.com – see more on that here.
Do you accept guest contributions?
Yes, we accept guest posts from industry professionals. Articles must be aimed at our buy-side hedge fund and value investing oriented audience. Guest posts can be sent on a one time basis, or on a regular basis.
Specs for Guest Articles:
- Word Count: 600 – 3,000 words, with an ideal length of 800-1600 words
- Photos (which you own or have rights to use) and charts are highly encouraged
- Include a short bio of the author
- Include a link to author’s company, blog , book or whatever he/she wishes
- Do not send us sales pitches, If you have something promotional in nature please see our advertising page
- We reserve the right to edit or reject any articles
- The author must disclose any positions he/she holds in any securities mentioned
- No penny stocks or write ups on companies which are illiquid and/or speculative in nature, or binary options, CFDs etc – we will not accept even sponsored content any of these topics
- The content does not have to be unique, but we are much more likely to accept the post if it is
- We do not offer compensation for these posts
- The contributor assumes liability for any issues which arise from their content and they attest in good faith that their content does not infringe on any copyright, trademarks etc., nor contain libelous information or violate any US or international laws.
- The article does not need to be in a specific format, but a good example of a guest post can be found here
- Guest posts which our readers enjoy will be featured on our Yahoo Finance Tumblr site, and may be featured in on our other content partners. If you do not want the piece featured elsewhere please let us know upfront.
- We accept free contests (only cost is item you giveaway) – Contests are a good way to promote your product and drive engagement to your site, social media accounts etc. See example here and here. Please email Jacob firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- We find that excerpts from good investment books do well among our readers. If there is a new book out and you are PR/an author/Publishing House etc. and interested in posting part of the book with a link to purchase the full book contact us!
Guest posts can be sent to info(@)valuewalk.com
Are you already a contributor? Feel free to proudly embed the ValueWalk logo and link back to your profile on ValueWalk or to our homepage! Use the logo below or the html in your CMS!
<a href=”http://www.valuewalk.com/”><img class=”aligncenter size-large wp-image-1864248″ src=”http://www.valuewalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/contributor-logo-1024×425.jpg” alt=”contributor-logo” width=”770″ height=”320″ /></a><a href=”http://www.valuewalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/contributor-logo-1024×425.jpg”><img class=”aligncenter size-full wp-image-1868604″ src=”http://www.valuewalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/contributor-logo-1024×425.jpg” alt=”contributor-logo-1024×425″ width=”1024″ height=”425″ /></a>