Essentially, an entrepreneur is a person who organizes and manages a business but when you dig a little deeper he wears many hats to achieve success. Highly Successful Entrepreneurs are expected to be leaders, innovators, competitive, determined, passionate, and much more. Solving problems with innovative ideas is a must know-how for an entrepreneur. He is often the last one to leave at the end of the day and yet the first person to arrive next morning because he is expected to display his strong work ethics to inspire others to follow.
Not leaving any room to chance, Highly Successful Entrepreneurs always work towards achieving their goals with comprehensive strategies and constant efforts. Highly Successful Entrepreneurs assume all the risks and rewards and are people who are ready to work 24/7 for their own business but cannot work for others for a 9 to 5 job. Imagine that you have a business idea that you feel could potentially bring about a revolution in a certain industry. It can work wonders for you take you to new heights that you could never even dream of; provided you put your heart and soul into it.
See the infographic on Highly Successful Entrepreneurs from Total Processing below
1) "You don't learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over."
Richard Branson - Founder and Chairman of The Virgin Group
2) "When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it."
Henry Ford - Founder of Ford Motor Company
4) “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
Walt Disney - Founder of the Walt Disney Company
5) "If it wasn’t hard, everyone would do it. It’s the hard that makes it great.”
Tom Hanks - Actor and Filmmaker
7) “Success is most often achieved by those who don't know that failure is inevitable."
Coco Chanel - Fashion Designer and Businesswoman
8) "So go ahead. Fall down. The world looks different from the ground.”
Oprah Winfrey - Media Proprietor, Talk Show Host, Actress, Producer and Philanthropist
10) "Everyone has an idea, but it’s really about executing the idea and attracting other people to help you with the idea.”
Jack Dorsey - Co-Founder and CEO of Twitter
11) "I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.”
Thomas Edison - Inventor and Businessman
13) "Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.”
Michael Jordan - Professional Basketball Player
14) "Whatever you do, be different – that was the advice my mother gave me, and I can’t think of better advice for an entrepreneur. If you’re different, you will stand out.”
Anita Roddick - Founder of The Body Shop
16) "Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.”
Albert Einstein - Physicist
17) "Make your team feel respected, empowered, and genuinely excited about the company’s mission.”
Tim Westergren - Founder of Pandora
19) "It is better to risk starving to death than surrender. If you give up on your dreams, what’s left?”
Jim Carrey - Actor, Comedian, Screenwriter and Producer
20) “Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.”
Arianna Huffington - Co-Founder of The Huffington Post
22) “I don’t want the fear of failure to stop me from doing what I really care about.”
Emma Watson - Actress, Model and Activist
23) "Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me. Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something wonderful, that’s what matters to me.”
Steve Jobs - Founder and CEO of Apple
25) "Success if walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.”
Winston Churchill - British Prime Minister
26) "I get excited by being told it’s not been done before or it’s not possible. Why? Let’s find a different way to do it and let’s do it. Now, that’s exciting!”
Victoria Beckham - Businesswoman, Fashion designer and Model
28) "Don’t expect anything from anybody, work hard, put your head down, be good at what you do and good stuff will happen...”
Deborah Meaden - Dragon's Den Investor