The Manual of Ideas: The Proven Framework for Finding the Best Value Investments: Reveals the proprietary framework used by an exclusive community of top money managers and value investors in their never-ending quest for untapped investment ideas
Considered an indispensable source of cutting-edge research and ideas among the world’s top investment firms and money managers, the journal The Manual of Ideas boasts a subscribers list that reads like a Who’s Who of high finance. Written by that publication’s managing editor and inspired by its mission to serve as an “idea funnel” for the world’s top money managers, this book introduces you to a proven, proprietary framework for finding, researching, analyzing, and implementing the best value investing opportunities. The next best thing to taking a peek under the hoods of some of the most prodigious brains in the business, it gives you uniquely direct access to the thought processes and investment strategies of such super value investors as Warren Buffett, Seth Klarman, Glenn Greenberg, Guy Spier and Joel Greenblatt.
- Written by the team behind one of the most read and talked-about sources of research and value investing ideas
- Reviews more than twenty pre-qualified investment ideas and provides an original ranking methodology to help you zero-in on the three to five most compelling investments
- Delivers a finely-tuned, proprietary investment framework, previously available only to an elite group of TMI subscribers
- Step-by-step, it walks you through a proven, rigorous approach to finding, researching, analyzing, and implementing worthy ideas
The definitive source for value investing ideas from the brightest minds in the business
Considered an indispensable source for cutting-edge research and ideas among the world’s top investment firms and money managers, the journal The Manual of Ideas boasts a list of subscribers that reads like a Who’s Who of high finance. Serving as an “idea funnel” for the world’s top money managers, the journal gives its subscribers a look inside the minds of the world’s most successful value investors, revealing how they generate the bright ideas that lead to big profits.
Now, this book opens up The Manual of Ideas for every investor, providing a proven framework for finding, analyzing, and implementing the best value investing opportunities. Based on interviews with more than 100 top fund managers, this gold mine of wisdom gives you unique access to the thought processes of such super value investors as Warren Buffett, Glenn Greenberg, and Joel Greenblatt.
- Reviews of more than twenty pre-qualified investment ideas, providing an original ranking methodology to help you zero-in on the three to five most compelling investments available
- A variety of idea-generation techniques from the wizards of value investing, such as Ben Graham’s “Cigar Butt” strategy and Joel Greenblatt’s “Magic Formula” technique for finding good and cheap stocks
- Other techniques, including strategies for finding companies with hidden assets, investing in small- and micro-cap stocks, event-driven investing, equity stubs, and international value investing
- And much more
Great ideas are the lifeblood of investing and the exclusive focus of The Manual of Ideas. Look inside and learn how to generate your own new and profitable value investing ideas. Check it out here The Manual of Ideas: The Proven Framework for Finding the Best Value Investments