The day when we all know the new iPad 3 or “iPad HD” is just around the corner. Tomorrow Apple will reveal the gadget that all Apple Fans have been waiting for a while.
The Apple event will be held tomorrow at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Theater in San Francisco. It will begin at 10 a.m. Pacific Time (1 p.m. ET).
According to all the rumors and expectations for the iPad 3, everyone is hoping to get a very High-Tech tablet that might have all or some of the following characteristics:
- A quad core processor could be the dual core A5X or A6
- The iOS is expected to be the new version of iOS5, iOS 5.1
- A Retina Display, 2048 x 1536 pixel resolution and can enable HD 1080p capability for watching HD movies on its 9.7 inch LCD screen.
- 4G LTE connectivity
- A thicker case than the case of iPad2
- Better battery life and camera. The camera might be from 3 MP to 8MP.
The price for the iPad 3 has been rumoredly leaked and it seems to be the same pricing as the iPad 2. Another rumor is that Apple will launch an iPad 2 with less storage, an 8GB iPad 2. The Wi-Fi model might go from $499 to $699 and the Wi-Fi + 3G models might go from $629 to $829.
There are rumors that Apple will change the storage configuration this from 16GB/32GB/64GB to 8GB/16GB/32GB.
Something is for sure; the iPad 3 will have Siri, the intelligent personal assistant and knowledge navigator that would help you with about everything you need/want to do.
Latest reports says, the new iPad 3 will be available in Apple Stores on March 16th 2012, just 9 days after Apple’s recent iPad event.
iPad 3 or iPad HD is almost here, let’s just wait for another 23 hours.