New evidence from Federated Investors’ recent survey suggests that high-net-worth investors will begin to make a decisive shift in their portfolios from bonds to equities during the next 12 months.
- Investors are planning a decisive shift from bonds to equities during the next 12 months.
- Investors no longer consider income a bonds-only strategy.
- Investors are optimistic about the economy.
- Investors are concerned about low portfolio returns.
- Investors see themselves as less conservative than their advisors see them.
Federated Investors’ survey inforgraphic below
The SohnX San Francisco Investment Conference is in the bag, and it brought a long list of investment ideas to investors. For those who didn't have a chance to catch the conference, we're outlining the long thesis for Zillow presented by SoMa's Gil Simon. Q3 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more Busy Years For Read More
The End of the Cautious Investor Infographic by Federated Investors