So you missed the awesome Amex $100 off $500 at Amazon, well you are still in luck. You can still find some awesome credit card from American express offers before the year ends. However, you need to hurry as many of these expire on December 31st 2018.
Please note this post contains affiliate links – if you get approved for a credit card we get a small fee – however, it is all anonymous costs you nothing extra and it helps ensure we can find more great deals to post here in the future.
First off, you can get $,1500 of Airline credit or gift cards using the following method. What makes this awesome is you are not getting 5% you are literally getting a 100% return you spend $100 and you get $100 back which you can use for a trip or sell for lets say 90% of value – make sure you are on desktop (NOT mobile) and buy in $50 denominations for Delta. You register the following Credit Card with an airline go to their site
When a liquidity crisis struck China's Evergrande Group in the summer of 2021, it shook the global markets. Debt payments by China's second-largest property developer by sales were estimated in the hundreds of billions of dollars, and the company missed several payments. Those missed payments led to downgrades by international ratings agencies, but the Chinese Read More
- The AMEX Business Platinum Card offers a $200 annual airline fee credit.
- The AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card offers a $100 annual airline fee credit.
- The AMEX Platinum Card offers a $200 annual airline fee credit.
- The AMEX Hilton Aspire Card offers a $250 annual airline fee credit.
Now you need to hurry up for 2018 and then you can get $750 for 2019 come next week. I have the gold card and already did this and just applied for the Hilton card and asked Amex to rush shipping so I could quickly buy some Delta Gift cards for 2018 before the year ends.
I just got credit for my gold card and will be getting on my Hilton one shortly – see screenshot as proof. Please note we cannot guarantee it will work but this seems to do the trick for others and did it for us.
DansDeals has a lit of other airlines besides Delta right here.
These cards do come with annual fees however the rewards more than justify the fees if you like free hotel rooms and/or airline miles. Furthermore, Amex has your back if something goes wrong. Paypal Syncbank (Paypal Extras Mastercard) just messed me over big time on a $1,200 dispute so I now use Amex for all major purpses. It is easily worth $200 to know if you have a serious issue that your credit card will help you out and not charge you for a product which was defective and did not work.
Here are the six cards I use
- Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card
- Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card
- American Express® Gold Card
Personal Credit cards from Amecian Express
- American Express Cash MagnetTM Card
- American Express Gold Card
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Blue Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors American Express Card
- Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
- The Blue Business℠ Plus Credit Card from American Express
- The Plum Card® from American Express
- The Business Platinum® Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express
- SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express
- American Express® Business Gold Card
Get the top four mentioned earlier
- The AMEX Business Platinum Card
- The AMEX Premier Rewards Gold Card
- The AMEX Platinum Card
- AMEX Hilton Aspire Card
Another great offer now from Amazon and Amex– Enroll your eligible American Express Card and get $20 or 2,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time when you spend $50+ – this is available with Amex Gold and possibly others. See more details here
If you have any troubles with anything you can call Amex to add this offer to your card 1-800-297-3276 .However, you should not have to, but if you do require help Amex has top notch customer support.
Let us know in the comments where you plan to travel!