Amazon is growing at incredible speed every year, gradually becoming a company capable of providing all products and services imaginable. Recently, the brand shook the earth by announcing that it was going to develop in the banking industry. We notice that society is in constant development, and we will see in this article that they will soon (or at least plan to) have everything we consume.
Check out our H2 hedge fund letters here.
- Amazon Home Services
- Amazon home service allows you to order a home service directly from the website. If you want to order a maid, a plumber or an electrician, take advantage of this service more than practical, your credit card that you have registered on Amazon will be charged.
- Smart Home
- Alexa is Amazon’s voice service and the brain behind millions of devices like the Amazon Echo. Alexa provides capabilities, or skills, that enable customers to create a more personalized experience. Customers can use Alexa to control smart home devices such as cameras, door locks, entertainment systems, lighting, and thermostats.
- Amazon Media Service
Amazon provides a wide range of video and music services to its customers :
- Amazon Prime is a paid subscription service offered by Amazon.com that gives users access to free two-day delivery (one-day in select areas), streaming video/music and other benefits for a monthly or yearly fee.
- Music & Music unlimited: it is a music streaming platform and online music store operated by Amazon.com. At launch, Amazon offered over 29 million songs.
Amazon Music Unlimited is a stand-alone music streaming service is different from Prime Music because it has millions of songs compared to Prime Music's limited catalog.
- Amazon Studios is Amazon.com's division that develops television shows, movies and comics from online submissions and crowd-sourced feedback.
- Audible.com is a seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming on the Internet. Audible sells digital audiobooks, radio and TV programs and audio versions of magazines and newspapers.
- Amazon Health
- Amazon, J.P. Morgan Chase and Berkshire Hathaway were teaming up in a joint venture to do something about the high cost, complexity, and bureaucracy of U.S. health care.
- Amazon Drive
- Amazon Drive, formerly known as Cloud Drive, is a cloud storage application managed by Amazon. The service offers secure cloud storage, file backup, file sharing, and Photo printing. Using an Amazon account, the files and folders can be transferred and managed from multiple devices including web browsers, desktop applications, mobiles, and tablets.
- Amazon & Food
- Amazon hasn't hesitated in making major changes at Whole Foods after acquiring the grocery chain for $13.7 billion.
Changes have included price cuts, selling Amazon tech in grocery stores, and an upcoming switch to Amazon Prime as Whole Foods' new rewards program.
- AmazonFresh has rolled out its services gradually, targeting specific parts of various metropolitan areas and partnering with local speciality stores for delivery of local items.
- Amazon Technology
- The Amazon Kindle is a series of e-readers designed and marketed by Amazon. Amazon Kindle devices enable users to browse, buy, download, and read e-books, newspapers, magazines and other digital media via wireless networking to the Kindle Store.
- The Kindle Fire includes access to the Amazon Appstore, streaming movies and TV shows, and the Kindle Store for e-books.
- Amazon Fire TV is a digital media player and its microconsole remote developed by Amazon. The player is a small network appliance entertainment device that streams digital audio/video content to a high-definition television from the home network.
- The Everything Store
- Jeff Bezos stands out for his relentless pursuit of new markets, leading Amazon into risky new ventures like the Kindle and cloud computing, and transforming retail in the same way that Henry Ford revolutionized manufacturing. Amazon placed one of the first and largest bets on the Internet. Nothing would ever be the same again.
- Amazon Parcel Delivery
- Amazon started using drones in 2016 to deliver small parcels in the English countryside. The first delivery in drone lasted 13 minutes from the order to the delivery.
- Amazon Career
- These platforms (Amazon Handmade and Amazon FBA) allow to sell products on a platform of purchase / sale.
- Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA)’s suite of fulfilment and logistics solutions help the customer to grow his business in his home marketplace and abroad. Opt for FBA and send your products to Amazon’s fulfilment centre.
Infographic source: Repairly