UPDATED: 01/09/2018 at 1:50PM EST While we are updating our books list one investor readers asked us about was Mohnish Pabrai. When we looked into it turned out Pabrai had recommended books – the problem was that it was a staggering amount going into hundreds maybe thousands of titles – Mohnish clearly is an extremely well read individual! Since the list would take a long time to produce we decided to start with a partial list from Mohnish which we hope to expand in the coming months. Below we narrowed it down to
40 300+!! titles or so which Pabrai has recommended with a bias towards more recent recommendations and investing related works . Some are more known names some are off the radar so worth a look . NOTE: publish date is confusing as editions are updated in some cases, please keep in mind.
Additionally, we earn affiliate revenue if you purchase any of these bookss but its anonymous and while not much helps us pay our staff well.
Here is our quarterly 13F roundup for high-profile hedge funds. The data is based on filings covering the quarter to the end of March 2022. These statements only provide a snapshot of hedge fund holdings at the end of March. They do not contain any information about when the holdings were bought or sold or Read More
Also if you buy books Amazon Prime is great get the first month free here.
Check them out below.
- One Thousand Ways to Make $1000 by
- The Art Of Being Unreasonable by
- 1,000 Dollars and an Idea: Entrepreneur to Billionaire by Sam Wyly
- 100 Baggers: Stocks that Return 100-to-1 and How to Find Them by Christopher Mayer
- A Bull in China: Investing Profitably in the World's Greatest Market by Jim Rogers
- A Gift to My Children: A Father's Lessons for Life and Investing by Jim Rogers
- A Higher Standard of Leadership: Lessons from the life of Gandhi by Keshavan Nair
- A Master Class with Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger by Eben Otuteye
- A Mathematician Plays the Stock Market by John Allen Paulos
- A Modern Approach to Graham and Dodd Investing by Thomas P. Au
- A Money Mind at Ninety by Philip Carret
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street by Burton Malkiel
- A Short History of Financial Euphoria by John Kenneth
- A Splendid Exchange: How Trade Shaped the World by William J. Bernstein
- Adventure Capitalist: The Ultimate Road Trip by Jim Rogers
- Against the Gods: The Remarkable Story of Risk by Peter L. Bernstein
- An Essay on the Principle of Population by Thomas Malthus
- An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations: Volume 1 by Adam Smith
- An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations: Volume 2 by Adam Smith
- Analysis of Financial Statements by Leopold A. Bernstein by John J. Wild
- Animal Spirits: How Human Psychology Drives the Economy, and Why It Matters for Global Capitalism by George A. Akerlof and Robert Shiller
- What Goes Up: The Uncensored History of Modern Wall Street as Told by the Bankers, Brokers, CEOs, and the Scoundrels Who Made It Happen by Eric J. Weiner
- What Works on Wall Street by James O'Shaughnessey -Mohnish states that he strongly recommends this book
- When Genius Failed: The Rise and Fall of Long-Term Capital Management by Roger Lowenstein
- When Markets Collide: Investment Strategies for the Age of Global Economic Change by Mohamed El Erian
- Where Are The Customers' Yachts? by Fred Schwed, Jr.
- Why Smart Executives Fail: And What You Can Learn from Their Mistakes by Sydney Finkelstein
- Winning the Loser's Game by Charles D. Ellis
- World Commodities and World Currency by Benjamin Graham
- You Can Be a Stock Market Genius (Even if you're not too smart!) by Joel Greenblatt
- You Can Be a Stock Market Genius: Uncover the Secret Hiding Places of Stock Market Profits by Joel Greenblatt
- Warren Buffett Wealth: Principles and Practical Methods Used by the World's Greatest Investor by Robert P. Miles
- Warren Buffett: Master of the Market by Jay Steele
- Way of the Turtle: The Secret Methods that Turned Ordinary People into Legendary Traders by Curtis Faith
- Wealthy and Wise: Secrets About Money by Neuberger Berman, Heidi L. Steiger
- Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future by Peter Thiel
Mohish authored two books one would assume he would recommend them - the books are....
Below is the giant list enjoy!
ValueWalk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, it costs you the same is 100% anonymous, we earn a small fee not enough to buy Margin of Safety but hopefully enough to buy Dow 36,000 :)