Elon Musk’s Fiefdom Will Not Survive The Scrutiny – by Global Slant
Corporate In-Breeding and Board Cronyism At
Tesla/TSLA + Space X + Solar City/SCTY = SO BAD
Acacia Capital Partners' Peter Kinney declared in his first-quarter letter to investors that he is still concerned about the state of the global economy and the "yet unknown consequences" of the pandemic. Q1 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more However, despite this cautious mindset, the managing partner and his team are still finding attractive Read More
1. Musk = De Facto Leader/Substantial Owner of 3 Disparate Companies
2. Basic Financial Strategy = Pivots Around Government Subsidies
3. Boards of Directors & Associated Company Overlap = Unsavory
4. SCTY = Huge Financial Struggle = Serial Cash Burner
5. Space X Acquired Large Amount of SCTY Debt = Self Dealing
6. TSLA > SCTY: Benefitting SCTY + Space X= More Self Dealing
NO REGARD FOR ACUTE CORPORATE GOVERNANCE =
VENTURE CAPITAL GOVERNING MODEL FOR PUBLICLY TRADED COMPANIES.
THE COLLECTIVE AUDACITY OF THESE FINANCIAL/GOVERNANCE MANEUVERS = ENTITLED/STUNNING/SLOPPY.