Here are some very interesting ‘Halloween 2015’ quotes, hope you will like the collection, don’t forget to share it with your family and friends.
Happy Halloween to everyone.
- Halloween is an opportunity to be really creative.
- This Halloween, the most popular mask is the Arnold Schwarzenegger mask. And the best part? With a mouth full of candy you will sound just like him.
- The worst thing about Halloween is, of course, candy corn. It’s unbelievable to me. Candy corn is the only candy in the history of America that’s never been advertised. And there’s a reason. All of the candy corn that was ever made was made in 1911. And so, since nobody eats that stuff, every year there’s a ton of it left over.
- There is nothing funny about Halloween. This sarcastic festival reflects, rather, an infernal demand for revenge by children on the adult world.
- Where there is no imagination there is no horror.
- Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, Voices whisper in the trees, “Tonight is Halloween!”.
- When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, May luck be yours on Halloween.
- Knock! Knock! Who’s there? Wanda Witch! Wanda Witch who? _ Wanda Witch you a Happy Halloween!
- The problem appears when you put more thought into your Halloween costume than into my career.
- They that are born on Halloween shall see more than other folk.
- When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, The moon laughs and whispers, ’tis near Halloween.
- Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen, Voices whisper in the trees, Tonight is Halloween!
- Halloween wraps fear in innocence, As though it were a slightly sour sweet. Let terror, then, be turned into a treat…
- A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween.
- Clothes make a statement. Costumes tell a story.
- Ghosts and goblins and jack-o-lanterns at night; I sure hope your Halloween is the best type of fright!
- Witches and warlocks, spirits and specters; give us some treats or prepare for some hecklers!
- Ballerinas and pirates will take to the streets; looking for candy and other good treats; if you don’t have these items when they come to beg; you may find your house, then, covered in egg.
Happy Halloween from Team ValueWalk.