Our forecasted strategic changes have been on target:
- In 2006: We called that Southern California was a time bomb ready to explode, and then construction fell 84%.
- In 2007: We said resale prices would fall another 15%, and they fell 19%.
- In 2008: We said future growth would be dominated by renters, and the apartment REIT stocks soared by 84% and renter household formation surged.
- In 2009: We said “great land will be bid up aggressively,” and land prices soared in early 2010 before falling again.
- In 2010: Our Starts forecast was 20% more accurate than WSJ economists. Our forecasted price appreciation was within 2% of the actual We pitched the idea of mass rental of SF homes as a potential solution directly to government, and they pursued the idea.
Full Scribd:John Burns Housing
|ValueWalk Premium Subscription Includes:
ValueWalk’s July 2022 Hedge Fund Update: Tiger Cub Hedge Fund Shuts Down
Welcome to our latest issue of issue of ValueWalk’s hedge fund update. Below subscribers can find an excerpt in text and the full issue in PDF format. Please send us your feedback! Featuring Andurand's oil trading profits surge, Bridgewater profits from credit, and Tiger Cub Hedge Fund shuts down. Q1 2022 hedge fund letters, conferences Read More