Ever wanted to submit a stock write up to Michael Price, Bill Ackman, David Einhorn, Joel Grenblatt, or Seth Klarman. How about all of the above? You can actually have your dream come true, in ten days from now. No I have not lost my mind.
- Participants can submit their best idea (long or short)
- The security must have a market cap of over $1 billion
- The winner will be selected by a panel of judges for the “most compelling investment idea with a one-year horizon
- The judges for the contest are: Michael Price, Bill Ackman, David Einhorn, Joel Greenblatt, and Seth Klarman!
- The winner of the contest will present their idea
- The entry fee is $100 ($25 for students), fully tax deductible. The money goes to the Ira Sohn The Ira Sohn Conference Foundation, which is dedicated to the treatment and cure of pediatric cancer and related childhood diseases. So even if you lose you are giving money to a great charitable cause, and who knows maybe Klarman will like your idea and you will get a job as an analyst at Baupost!
- You can submit as many entries as you like but each
- Deadline for submission is May 20th so make sure to get your write up in quickly.
For the full list of speakers visit http://www.irasohnconference.com/
ValueWalk's Raul Panganiban interviews Joseph Cioffi, Author of Credit Chronometer and Partner at Davis + Gilbert where he is Chair of the Insolvency, Creditor’s Rights & Financial Products Practice Group. In the interview, we discuss the findings of the 3rd Annual report. Q2 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more The following is a computer Read More