Comments are welcomed and encouraged on ValueWalk, but there are instances where comments will be edited or deleted. Below are some examples.
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- Comments are pre-screened via Disqus moderation tools. Review time from our staff can vary depending on the site-wide comment load, so please be patient — we will strive to get to all comments as quickly as possible. Please, do not resubmit the same comment or complain to the moderators assuming it has been deleted as that just adds needless comments to be processed.
- If a credible threat is made against an individual or group, not only may it be removed but it is likely that it will be reported to law enforcement agencies and we will cooperate with them to any extent requested. Personally identifiable information should never be posted to the ValueWalk comments section for the privacy and protection of all community members. Any comments that contain this information may be deleted.
- Comments which potentially violate trademarks or copyright law will be deleted
- Words with four letter curse words are auto flagged and decrease the chances of the comment being approved
- Calling for the destruction and/or singling out of an entire nation or ethnic group is considered racism and such comments will be deleted. Some (of many examples include) Taiwan, Israel, Palestinians, The Baltic States and Ukraine.
- To ensure that comments meet our standards all comments must be in English
ValueWalk reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this site without notice. If a user has repeatedly posted comments that have violated these ground rules, their comments may be blocked from appearing on the site.
Readers who see any comments which violate the above principles are encouraged to flag the comment so our team can check it.
ValueWalk in no way endorses any of the opinions or advice offered in the comments section.
This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.