Thank you for your interest in advertising on ValueWalk.
All general advertising inquiries should be sent to Crystal [email protected]
All display advertising inquires can be sent to
SVP, Business Development
Investing Media Solutions, LLC
Newsletter advertising inquires should be sent to
Director of Advertising Operations
Investing Media Solutions, LLC
Please see a recent survey of our email audience for a more specific breakdown here
All other inquires or if you are just confused please email info(@)valuewalk.com for further advertising details. You can also donate to us via Paypal, you can also fill out the form below.
Price varies according to many factors such as duration, season, demand and more. However, any premium display units (such as the 300×250 above the fold) go for about $4-5 CPM or a set rate based on ValueWalk’s page views of 3.5-4 million per month. We receive over 2 million (1.5 million unique) visitors a month with 65 percent of the visitors based in the U.S., 6 percent from Canada, 5 percent from the UK, and 25 percent from the rest of the globe.
We accept sponsored/native ads and have inventory available, please contact [email protected] for inquires.
Sponsorship is available for certain areas of the site, including the investor resources pages and the book pages.
ValueWalk.com- The Facts
- The site:
- receives 4M views a month,
- over 1M unique visitors,
- has Google Pr of 5,
- and an Alexa of under 10k.
- The audience:
- 60% of our audience earns over $100k/year,
- 44% earn over $150K/year.
- 30% have graduate degrees.
- We get analyst traffic from all the big banks, hedge funds (including CEOs at multi billion dollar hedge funds), PE firms, VC firms, corporations, HWNIs etc.
- The site has hundreds of thousands of subscribers via the newsletter, twitter, Facebook and other media outlets.
ValueWalk is cited/quoted/sourced by every major media outlet, including WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, Reuters, CNN, CNBC, FT, Huffington Post, Yahoo Finance, Drudge Report etc. The site is also cited on a regular basis in sell side reports, and industry research.
- Considered one of the top 50 investing blogs by The Daily Reckoning.
- Listed by famous investor, author, thinker etc. Tobias Carlisle’s blog as one of the “50 best investing blogs on the planet”
- Listed by Wall Street Survivor as one of “10 Value Investing Blogs You’d Be Crazy Not To Follow”
- Listed several times under Old School Value’s prominent list of “60 of My Favorite Value Investing Resources You’d Be Crazy to Miss”
- Listed under TraderHQ under 50 Blogs Every Serious Trader Should Read
- Listed by Investing501 as one of eight sites to read for “insightful value investing commentary”
- Listed by Insider Monkey under “The 10 Best Value Investment Blogs that Every Investor Must Read”
- Syndicated by Google News, Apple News or here, Syndication agreements with Aol Finance, TheStreet.com, SeekingAlpha, The Fiscal Times, and other prominent financial websites
- A member of Yahoo Finance Contributors
- included in Bloomberg’s Terminal VIP Twitter list.
- named a “Must-Follow” for fundamental investors by Stocktwits,
- named a “Must-Follow” by Business Insider in 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- listed as one of “The 22 best chart-heavy Twitter feeds you should follow—right this instant”by Quartz.
Regarding Bloomberg Terminal VIP list, NYMag states:
‘Being on Bloomberg’s VIP list isn’t just a meaningless status symbol. (Although it is that, too.) It’s tantamount to being able to broadcast your thoughts into every firm on Wall Street, and each person on the list gets more than 300,000 silent followers, who may or may not be trading millions of dollars based on their 140-character musings.’