Thank you for your interest in advertising on ValueWalk.
All general advertising inquiries should be sent to Crystal at [email protected] All display advertising inquires can be sent Malia Priestley [email protected], Phone: 646.590.7709. All other inquires or if you are just confused please email info(@)valuewalk.com for further advertising details.
Price varies according to many factors such as duration, season, demand and more. However, any premium display units (such as the 300x250 above the fold) go for about $4-5 CPM or a set rate based on ValueWalk's page views of 3.5-4 million per month. We receive over 2 million (1.5 million unique) visitors a month with 65 percent of the visitors based in the U.S., 6 percent from Canada, 5 percent from the UK, and 25 percent from the rest of the globe.
We accept sponsored/native ads and have inventory available, please contact [email protected] for inquires.
Sponsorship is available for certain areas of the site, including the investor resources pages and the book pages.
ValueWalk.com- The Facts
- The site:
- receives 2.5M views a month,
- over 1M unique visitors,
- has Google Pr of 5,
- and an Alexa 15k.
- The audience:
- 44% of our audience earns over $100k/year,
- 22% earn over $150K/year.
- 30% have graduate degrees.
- We get analyst traffic from all the big banks, hedge funds (including CEOs at multi billion dollar hedge funds), PE firms, VC firms, corporations, HWNIs etc.
- The site has tens of thousands of subscribers via the newsletter, twitter, Facebook and other media outlets.
ValueWalk is cited/quoted/sourced by every major media outlet, including WSJ, NYT, Bloomberg, Reuters, CNN, CNBC, FT, CBS, The Guardian, Huffington Post, Drudge Report etc. The site is also cited on a regular basis in sell side reports, and industry research.
- considered one of the top 50 investing blogs by The Daily Reckoning.
- included in Bloomberg’s Terminal VIP Twitter list.
- named a “Must-Follow” for fundamental investors by Stocktwits,
- named a “Must-Follow” by Business Insider in 2012, 2013, and 2014.
- listed as one of “The 22 best chart-heavy Twitter feeds you should follow—right this instant”by Quartz.
Regarding Bloomberg Terminal VIP list, NYMag states:
‘Being on Bloomberg’s VIP list isn’t just a meaningless status symbol. (Although it is that, too.) It’s tantamount to being able to broadcast your thoughts into every firm on Wall Street, and each person on the list gets more than 300,000 silent followers, who may or may not be trading millions of dollars based on their 140-character musings.’