Here are today’s top Wall Street analyst ratings where finbox.io’s unbiased fair value estimates support the recommendation. Splunk Inc (NASDAQ:SPLK)
Top Upgrades and Buy Ratings
- Aegis initiated coverage on Globus Medical (NYSE:GMED) at Buy and set a $31 price target. Ten valuation models conclude an intrinsic value closer to $28 per share which still implies over 25% upside.
- Wells Fargo reiterated Kroger (NYSE:KR) at Outperform and set a $37.50 target. Finbox.io’s fair value estimate is even higher at approximately $40 per share.
- Jefferies Group, Wedbush and Pacific Crest all reiterated their Buy rating on Splunk (Nasdaq:SPLK). The company’s fundamentals support the ratings. Shares currently have 18% margin of safety.
- Northcoast Research downgraded Abaxis (Nasdaq:ABAX) from Buy to Neutral. Shares are currently trading at a large premium.
- US Capital Advisors downgraded South Jersey Industries (NYSE:SJI) from Buy to Hold. Nine free cash flow models imply the stock is 24% overvalued.
- Berenberg Bank downgraded Freeport-McMoRan (NYSE:FCX) from Hold to Sell along with a $10.90 price target. Fundamentals support the rating change.
Article by Finbox