Walmart is well known retail location worldwide. Walmart offers visa gift cards to their customers for a better client relationships. Walmart Visa Gift Cards come up in various fixed and variable prices ranging between $25 to $500.
Walmart’s Visa Gift Card is accepted at almost every place where Visa cards are accepted. So, you can use your Walmart Visa Gift Card in around fifty states of the United States and the District of Columbia. You can check if Walmart Visa Gift Cards are applicable in your region by asking nearby Walmart retail shops or visiting their website.
In this blog, you’ll learn what Walmart Visa Gift Card is and how it works. You’ll also explore the fees/charges associated with it. So, let’s get started!
Gates Capital Management's ECF Value Funds have a fantastic track record. The funds (full-name Excess Cash Flow Value Funds), which invest in an event-driven equity and credit strategy, have produced a 12.6% annualised return over the past 26 years. The funds added 7.7% overall in the second half of 2022, outperforming the 3.4% return for Read More
What is a Walmart Visa Gift Card?
Walmart Visa Gift Cards are pre-loaded cards that work as regular Visa debit cards. The spending limit of Walmart Visa gift cards is set by the buyer while purchasing. You can use it wherever Visa cards are accepted in the US until all of its balance is consumed.
Moreover, regular gift cards are only applicable to Walmart retailers. While Walmart Visa Gift Card can be used anywhere for online shopping and in-store purchases. However, Walmart Visa gift cards must be activated before usage.
Your Walmart Visa Gift Card must be registered if you want to use it for online transactions or purchases. You only need to provide your card number, 3-digit security code, and expiry date to register your Walmart Visa Gift Card.
Here’s a brief tutorial on how to register your Walmart Visa Gift Card:
- Visit Walmartgift.com and keep your Walmart Visa Gift Card beside you.
- Click on the Register tab in the navigation pan.
- Enter the required credentials, such as a 3-digit security code, 16-digit card number, and expiry date displayed on your card.
- Click on the Continue button.
- On the following page, enter your Name and Billing Address.
- Click on Confirm button, and your Walmart Visa Gift Card is registered!
Here are some features of Walmart Visa Gift Cards:
- Walmart Visa Gift Card is issued and managed by Green Dot Bank.
- It is a suitable replacement for cash or credit card while shopping in-store or online.
- Walmart Visa gift cards are an all-occasion gift option for every age.
- Walmart Visa gift cards help you control your spending to maintain the budget.
- Walmart Visa gift cards are convenient and easier to use wherever Visa cards are accepted.
- Walmart Visa gift cards can not be reloaded.
- You can rest assured with Visa Zero Liability if your Visa gift card is stolen or lost.
Every gift card has rules and limitations on what and from which users can purchase items. However, Walmart Visa Gift Cards have no restrictions or limitations on what you buy with them. You can use it wherever Visa cards are applicable.
How to Check Your Balance?
You can check and manage your Walmart Visa gift card balance 24/7 by calling 1-866-633-9096. A Walmart representative will pick up your call. Provide them the required details, such as your Walmart Visa gift card number, and they will tell you about your current balance.
Another possible method to check your gift card balance is by visiting walmartgift.com. Log in and register your Walmart Visa Gift Card. Click on the Check Balance option to see the transaction history and current balance of your Walmart Visa Gift Card.
How to Purchase a Walmart Visa Gift Card?
Walmart Visa gift cards are available for purchase in every Walmart retail shop in the US. You can also buy it online and get it delivered to the desired location by visiting walmartgift.com. Here’s how to purchase your Walmart Visa Gift Card in-store and online:
Here’s how to purchase your Walmart Visa Gift Card online:
- Click on this link.
- Select your preferred gift card type.
- Choose the amount you want to load in it.
- Enter the delivery address.
- Select the payment method to pay for it.
- Click on Confirm Order, and that’s it.
Check Out ✅ How To Buy A Walmart Gift Card Online 🔴:
Here’s how to locate a nearby Walmart store to purchase Walmart Visa Gift Card:
- Visit Walmartgift.com.
- Click on the Where to Buy button.
- Enter your City, State, and Zip Code on the following page.
- Click on the Search button, and you’ll get a list of nearby Walmart stores from where you can go and purchase your Walmart Visa Gift Card.
Where Can You Use a Walmart Visa Gift Card?
Walmart Visa Gift Cards are just like Visa prepaid or debit cards. You can use it as a Visa card in over 50 states in the United States and the District of Columbia. These gift cards cannot be used internationally. These are applicable for online and in-store purchases. You can also use your Walmart Visa Gift Cards to buy BitCoin.
You can check the prices written on the card and have to pay an extra purchase fee of over $5. For instance, if you buy a $50 Visa gift card, you’ll have to pay $50 + $4.95 (purchase fee) if you don’t use your Visa gift card for 12 consecutive months. Besides these charges, there’s also a varying activation fee on each Visa gift card. For instance, a $50 Walmart Visa Gift Card has an activation fee of $3.88.
The purchase fee for each Walmart Visa Gift Card ($25 to $500) varies, but mostly around $5.44 or less. You can check the purchase fee on the front of Walmart Visa Gift Cards. The purchase fee for each Walmart Visa Gift Card ($25 to $500) varies, but mostly around $5.44 or less. You can check the purchase fee on the front of Walmart Visa Gift Cards.
A service or maintenance fee of $0.94 per month will be charged to your Walmart Visa Gift Card if you don’t use it for 12 consecutive months. The charges may vary depending upon the type of Visa Gift Card.
Can You Swap Your Walmart Visa Gift Card?
Yes, you can swap or exchange your unwanted Walmart Visa Gift Cards. Walmart has collaborated with a website, CardCash, where consumers can exchange their gift cards. Consumers can get 97% of the original Walmart Visa Gift Card value.
While some other third-party websites also allow you to swap your gift cards with cash or balance. However, these websites only provide 84% of the original Walmart Visa Gift Card value.
How to get Free Gift Cards?
There are various ways to get free gift cards, but each method requires some hustle, such as
- Help big brands in promoting by doing surveys in return. You’ll earn points that can be redeemed to get gift cards.
- Try new search engines or applications and get gift cards as sign-up bonuses.
- Search for gift card giveaways on Instagram and try your luck.
- Refer your favorite apps and services to your friends and get bonuses.
- Ask your friends and family to give gift cards instead of gifts.
- Exchange cashback on stores with gift cards.
Can You Use a Walmart Gift Card to Buy a Visa Gift Card?
No, you can’t buy Visa Gift Card with Walmart Gift Card because it is restricted according to Walmart’s gift card terms & conditions. Although, you can use a Visa gift card to buy Walmart Gift Cards.
Can You Use Walmart Visa at ATM?
No Walmart Visa Gift Cards are not applicable for ATMs or cash withdrawals. So, you can’t use your Walmart Visa Gift Card at ATM. ATMs require a PIN code for any card to work. However, Walmart Visa Gift Cards don’t have PIN codes.
Can I Add Walmart Gift Card to Cash App?
Yes, you can add a Walmart gift card to your Cash App. However, you must first link your Walmart Visa Gift Card to your PayPal account and transfer the funds to your Cash App account. This process seems hectic, but unfortunately, you can’t add your Walmart Gift Card directly to Cash App.
Can I Get Cash off of a Walmart Gift Card?
No, you can’t get cash off of your Walmart gift card because Walmart gift cards are not made for ATM withdrawals. ATM requires a PIN code for any card to work. However, Walmart Gift Cards don’t have any PIN codes.
Walmart Visa Gift Card is a perfect replacement for cash and debit/credit card while shopping in-store and online. You can use it wherever Visa cards are accepted in 50 states of the United States and the District of Columbia. Although, Walmart Visa Gift Cards cannot be reloaded or used at ATMs for withdrawals. However, it is a perfect all-occasion gift to give to your near and dear ones of any age.