Crypto-asset agency broker Voyager Digital conducts inaugural Digital Asset investor sentiment survey, which revealed that retail investors plan to buy more bitcoin in march
Retail Investors Plan To Buy More Bitcoin In March
Voyager Digital, a crypto trading platform with over 600k verified users, undertook its first investor survey revealing insights regarding the current state of sentiments towards Bitcoin and other crypto-assets.
The sentiment revealed from Voyager’s inaugural investor survey shows that, despite Bitcoin’s recent 26% correction in February, investors remain bullish on the crypto-asset’s prospects for March and beyond. But it’s not just Bitcoin that is catching the eye of investors as Cardano, currently the fourth largest crypto, is the one that they are most bullish on.
Key survey findings:
- Investors expect to see Bitcoin between $51,000 and $60,000 by the end of the month
- Only 1 in 5 investors (21.5%) believe Bitcoin is currently in “bubble territory”
- 8 out of 10 investors plan to buy more Bitcoin in March
- An investor “bearish / bullish scale” recorded 8 out of 10 (1 being bearish / 10 being bullish) over the next 6 months, the same score was given to the next 12 months
- The crypto-asset investors are most bullish on is Cardano (31.8%), ahead of Bitcoin (22.2%), followed by Ethereum (12.2%)
- In the next bear market, the majority of investors expect Bitcoin to fall between 20%-40%
- When asked which was the greatest store of value, Bitcoin and other digital assets (60%) surpassed precious metals (8%), equities (6%) and top-tier government bonds (1%)
The survey, which reports the sentiments of 1,385 respondents taken at the end of February, demonstrates what a wide and diverse ecosystem the cryptocurrency space has become, with many digital assets available for investors to choose from, scrutinise and research. Respondents were chosen based on a “moderately active trader status” on the Voyager platform, executing anywhere from 1-20 trades over a 30-day period. Results were collected via an anonymous online survey and assessed using standard data analysis tools.