ValueWalk’s coverage of the he 8th Annual Sohn Hong Kong Virtual Investment Leaders Conference presented by the Karen Leung Foundation can be found below.
The Karen Leung Foundation is proud to present the 8th Annual Sohn Hong Kong Virtual Investment Leaders Conference as a part of the virtual SohnX initiative. As with every year, the conference brings together Asia’s leading investors to support the fight against gynecological and pediatric cancers by promoting research, education, prevention and optimal treatment. To address travel and social gathering restrictions, the main sessions of the event was live streamed.
Charlie Munger: Invert And Use “Disconfirming Evidence”
Charlie Munger is considered to be one of the best investors and thinkers alive today. His thoughts and statements on investment research, investment psychology, and general rational behavior are often incredibly insightful. Anyone can learn something from this billionaire investor and philosopher. Q2 2020 hedge fund letters, conferences and more If you’re looking for value Read More
The Conference is a must-attend event as it provides a forum for successful professional investors to present a market view or investment idea, allowing attendees to gain valuable insights from leaders in the field.
Speakers pitched long and short ideas for companies located in Asia, the US and other places. We have some coverage of the various presentations. Click on the links below to access them!
Our Coverage Of The 8th Annual Sohn Hong Kong Virtual Investment Leaders Conference
- Sean Debow, CEO and CIO of Eurizon Capital (HK) - India’s Rural Sector
- Wanyi Yao, Founder, Apeiron Capital - Long Eyecare Stock
- Tony Minesuk, Founder and Chief Investment Officer, Dimension Management - Long This Asian Gamer
- Alp Ercil, Founder & Chief Investment Officer, ARCM - Macro Basket Pitch
- Jay Huck, Equity Analyst, Egerton Capital - Short Idea
- Anna Yu, Partner, Panview Capital - Long This Chinese E-Commerce Stock
- Charlie Chai, Founder & Chief Investment Officer, Hel Ved Capital Management Limited - Long This Chinese Company Making Inroads In Africa
Once again thanks to Sohn Hong Kong for providing us with a media pass and support so we could cover the event.