Warren Buffett on CNBC this morning links to videos and embeds below – stay tuned for more coverage as the interview wraps up – full interview now can be found linked and embedded below
- Warren Buffett: Abel and Ajit are first step in succession plan
- Warren Buffett: I'm in remarkably good health
- Warren Buffett: Abel and Jain will know a lot more a year from now
- Warren Buffett: I'm at the office on Saturdays
- Warren Buffett: Markets are not richly valued relative to rates
- Warren Buffett: Net, we're buying stocks right now
- Warren Buffett: I would have had a different tax bill
- Warren Buffett: We did not have exposure to super cat insurance
- Buffett: Cryptocurrency will come to a bad ending
- Warren Buffett: We'd buy GE at the 'right number'
- Charlie Munger: I think promoting Greg Abel and Ajit Jain 'is a very good idea'
- Full interview here
- Transcript here H/T ValueInvestingWorld
There has been much talk in recent years about disruption and trying to pick companies that will disrupt their industries. The debate continued at the Morningstar Investment Conference as Bill Nygren of Oakmark Funds faced off with Morgan Stanley's Dennis Lynch. Q2 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more Persistence Morningstar's Katie Reichart moderated the Read More