Even though Cyber Monday is behind us, there are still some noteworthy deals that you don’t want to miss. Along with many other bestsellers, Amazon Echo Dot is perhaps the best one. Thanks to these Echo Dot sales, it comes as no surprise why so many people search for “Echo Dot Best Buy” in Google and hurry to get hold of this device while in stock and while Cyber Monday deal is still on (not sure how much longer – the Echo is already out of stock until Dec 5th). This was the top selling device for the weekend according to a press release from Amazon.
What is Amazon Echo?
The new Echo Dot is a little smaller compared to the original because it no longer has a ring around the top that you use to control the volume. Instead, there are two new volume buttons on the top of the device that you use to turn things up and down. It’s also a bit lighter, and instead of the matte black body of 1st generation, the Echo Dot 2nd generation comes with a glossy plastic casing. And, of course, it’s available in white now (which looks sleek, in my opinion). Other than that, this newer model is the same as the previous one, same plug-and-play simplicity, same voice-activated smarts.
Why Amazon Echo Dot Best Buy is a hot search and sale this Holiday season
The Amazon Echo Dot is the smaller of the two speakers. It is capable of saving the space by including a much smaller speaker, which consequently delivers a much weaker sound. However, if you want to have a louder music sound, you can do it with Amazon Echo Dot by plugging it into an external speaker using its 3.5 mm jack. What’s also great is the fact that this model is way cheaper than the original Echo. This means you can cheaply get Alexa into your home, or add a second speaker to your setup.
In case you are looking for other Amazon Echo devices, visit this link.
What’s included in this Echo Dot Sales deal
- Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Generation)
- Power adapter (9W)
- Quick Start Guide
- USB charging cable
With these Echo Dot features, you will see why this purchase is considered an Echo Dot Best Buy.
- Voice control your music
Provides hands-free voice control for Amazon Music, Prime Music, Spotify, Pandora, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio.
- Made for any room
You can use Dot as a smart alarm clock and place it in the bedroom to turn off the lights for you. Or you can use Echo Dot in the kitchen to easily set timers and do shopping using just your voice.
- Voice control your smart home
Switch on the lamp before getting out of bed, turn up the thermostat while reading in your favorite chair, or dim the lights from the couch to watch a movie.
- Far-field voice recognition
An array of seven microphones with enhanced noise cancellation. With a more powerful processor, improved wake-word performance to hear you ask a question from any direction, in noisy environments or while playing music.
- Multi-room music support
Helps you play music across multiple Echo devices simultaneously (Spotify and Sirius XM coming soon, Bluetooth not supported for multi-room music).
- Bring Alexa to an Existing Speaker
Bring voice control to an existing speaker by connecting it to Dot using a standard audio cable or Bluetooth.
- Alexa calling and messaging
This service enables Echo customers in the U.S. to call and send voice messages to family and friends. Just ask Alexa to call or message anyone with an Echo, Echo Dot, or the Alexa App.
- Alexa always getting smarter
The more you use Dot, the more it adapts to your speech patterns, vocabulary, and personal references. And because Echo Dot is always connected, updates are delivered automatically.
- Alexa app
With the free Alexa App on Fire OS, Android, iOS, and desktop browsers, you can easily setup and manage your Echo Dot.
From the Manufacturer
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is a hands-free, voice-controlled device that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, make calls, send and receive messages, provide information, read the news, set alarms, read audiobooks from Audible, control Amazon Video on Fire TV, and more
- Connects to speakers or headphones through Bluetooth or 3.5 mm stereo cable to play music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn. Play music simultaneously across Echo devices and speakers connected via cable with multi-room music (Spotify and Sirius XM support coming soon).
- Call or message anyone hands-free with your Echo device. Also, instantly connect to other Echo devices in your home using just your voice.
- Controls lights, fans, TVs, switches, thermostats, garage doors, sprinklers, locks, and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Sony, Samsung SmartThings, Nest, and others
- Hears you from across the room with 7 far-field microphones for hands-free control, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Includes a built-in speaker so it can work on its own as a smart alarm clock in the bedroom, an assistant in the kitchen, or anywhere you might want a voice-controlled computer; Amazon Echo is not required to use Echo Dot
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, DISH, and more
Here’s the deal: Echo Dot (2nd Generation) is 1# Best Seller in Electronics and is now available for $29.99 compared to its original price of $49.99, so you would save $20.00 (40%) with these Echo Dot Sales.
So, this deal is clearly indicating why the keyword “Echo Dot Best Buy” is monthly searched at a great scale, so wait no more because you might be going to miss Echo Dot Sales unless you act soon.
Also, a Limited-time offer: Buy 3 Echo (2nd Generation) devices, save $50 with code ECHO3PACK
VALUEWALK is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, whereby we earn a small percentage if you purchase an item (we have no idea who purchases what) Each of your purchases via our Amazon affiliation links supports quality journalism at no additional cost to you.