Facebook is no doubt the largest social network in the world, bigger than Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest and LinkedIn combined. Recently, Mark Zuckerberg took to his creation to announce that it has reached a staggering milestone, 2 billion users. Zuckerberg and Company want to celebrate that more than one-quarter of humanity has a profile on the social network by creating even more ways for you to share and interact. One new way is via a Facebook Good Adds Up video. Here’s what you need to know about it, including how to get yours.
What is Facebook Good Adds Up?
Facebook Good Adds Up is yet another personalized video; however, this time, it’s a video that will celebrate the good that you and others do. It appears that this Facebook Good Adds Up video will feature some fun facts, which you can edit. Apparently, this includes details about how you are contributing to communities and more.
Warren Buffett: If You Own A Good Business, Keep It
At this time, these personalized videos are only available for U.S. users, but they could be rolled out around the world in the future. These videos will include inspiring stories about people who have inspired others. Facebook Good Adds Up can be boiled down to this. Whether it’s sharing a moment, being part of something, or giving some love, the little things become something much bigger. They become a part of what’s great about the Facebook community and what the social network’s users can do together.
Here’s how you can request your very own personalized video.
How to get your Facebook Good Adds Up video
Before following this tutorial, it’s worth checking your Facebook profile to see if you have a notification about the Facebook Good Adds Up video. If you have received a notification, click it and follow the instructions. However, if you haven’t received a notification, you can follow our guide below.
1. Clicking this https://www.facebook.com/goodaddsup/ link will enable you to set it up manually.
2. On the following page, you will be presented with a “Thank You For Being Here” greeting. Tap the Request Video button beneath it.
3. Now you should be patient, as it could take about 2 minutes or so for your Facebook Good Adds Up video to be generated. When it’s ready, in the notification area toward the top-right corner, you will notice a new message from Facebook informing you that it’s ready.
4. Next, the choice is yours: either click the notification or go back to the page you were on. There you will see two options, Edit and Share. We advise you to click Edit.
5. Choosing Edit will open up a new smaller window in which you can choose from images, videos and friends to include in the video.
6. Once you have finished editing the content, click Next in the bottom right-hand corner.
7. You will now be asked to “Say Something About Your Video.” Enter a title of your choosing, and then change the Privacy Settings. Doing so will enable you to control who can and can’t see it.
8. When complete, hit the Post button in the bottom-right corner, and that’s it. Your Facebook Good Adds Up video will be live.
As always, if you run into any difficulties, we’re here to help. Just use the comments section below to ask for help, and we will get back to you.
Hit like at the sample video embedded below:
Source: Sheeraz Raza / Facebook