If you were lucky enough to receive one of the latest iPhones for Christmas or you got yours before, it’s well-known that Apple‘s cases are pretty lame. So if you’re looking to protect your brand new prized possession, we’ve been on the lookout for the best iPhone 7 Plus case deals.Image Source: iphonedigital/flickr.com
iPhone 7 Plus case deals
When choosing which cases to show you here, we haven’t searched for just the best because most are not on sale; what we’ve done is look for deals, meaning that you are going to see cases that are well below their normal RRP.
Tiger Legatus Master Fund was up 0.1% net for the second quarter, compared to the MSCI World Index's 7.9% return and the S&P 500's 8.5% gain. For the first half of the year, Tiger Legatus is up 9%, while the MSCI World Index has gained 13.3%, and the S&P has returned 15.3%. Q2 2021 hedge Read More
iPhone 7 Plus waterproof case
First and certainly one of the best iPhone 7 Plus case deals around is for this fully sealed option. This case is fully waterproof to a depth of 6.6 feet, and being IP68-rated, it will also protect against dust, knocks and other nasties. It will also enable you to use the handset underwater and comes with a comfortable grip.
- Cutouts included and give easy access to all buttons and functions
- IP68-rated, giving waterproofing
- Built-in screen protector enables full use of screen
- Polycarbonate frame exceeds military standards
- Slim design provides a superior grip
This iPhone 7 waterproof xase was $35.99. It’s now $17.99, so you save $18.
This Merit Spidercase is strong, flexible, and waterproof. Made to surpass military-grade testing and even what most consider to be IP68 ratings, it is a high-end case.
However, all of this great protection doesn’t mean you get an ugly piece of rubber! It’s quite stylish and gives hands-free access to the handset’s buttons. Additionally, its design makes it an easy iPhone 7 Plus case to grip, and its sound properties make the audio not sound muffled.
- Comes with a carabiner, meaning you can put it in a backpack or on a waistband
- Designed to surpass military standards, it’s slim but tough
- The built-in screen protector gives crystal clarity screen views and prevents scratches and enables full use of the display
- Innovative spiderweb design highlights individuality and adds a fashion element
- Corners thicker than other area to prevent damage from falls
- Bears major impacts and crashes, providing your iPhone 7 Plus with 360-degree protection
- Waterproof up to a depth of 6.6 feet
The Merit Spidercase was $39.99; it’s now $15.99, so you save $24.
SPARIN Waterproof Case
The next on our iPhone 7 Plus case list is this SPARIN. Like the others, it is IP68-rated and can cope with a depth of 6.6 feet. Due to this case’s robust construction and rubber corner design, it’s not only waterproof but also of military grade, meaning it has passed safety and protection tests. As seems to be the theme with all waterproof cases, it allows the screen of the handset to fully work under water. This case has such good yet sensitive screen protection that even Touch ID works.
- Waterproof and snowproof and can be placed under water for up to 1 hour at 6.6 feet
- Provides easy access to all buttons, including power and volume, plus the charge port is also accessible
- The cases material allows the passing of clear audio
The SPARIN Case was $25.49; it’s now $18.99, so you save $6.50.
Oldboy iPhone 7 Plus Battery Case
Last but not least on our case list, we have this Oldboy battery case. Unlike the others on the list, it’s not waterproof, but it does have features that go beyond protection. It has a 7,500mAh battery which provides you an extra 17 hours of talk time or 10 hours of web browsing.
Additionally, thanks to quick charging, it can be charged back up to capacity in just two hours. The case itself is ultra-slim and features a strong bumper design to protect against knocks.
- Lightweight but robust design with bumper protection
- 7500mAh battery provides 17 hours extra talk time, 10 hours browsing and extra gaming time
- Quick charging and intelligent battery protection prevent over-charging and short circuits
- Easy to use Sync-through tech enables syncing to a computer without removing the case
- 18-month warranty
The Oldboy iPhone 7 Plus Battery Case was $59.99; it’s now now $29.99, so you save $30.