ValueWalk received the following numbers from a source with direct knowledge of the matter, which shows once again how the young Fox Business Network (FBN) is catching up (and beginning to lead) CNBC in business news. Below are some of the latest numbers.
When the markets are breaking news – looks like people are tuning into FBN. Yesterday when the markets closed down more than 300 points – FBN topped CNBC in Business Day. The day before FBN’s second GOP debate, FBN won in breaking news.
Trident Fund LP performance update for the month ended November 30, 2022. Q3 2022 hedge fund letters, conferences and more The Trident Fund LP GM, GME, and GME4 share classes returned +0.8, +1.2, and +3.0 percent, respectively, in November, and the fund +6.6, +9.9, and +35.0 percent net for 2022. Please click here for the
FBN vs. CNBC 1-13-16
· FBN BEAT CNBC IN BUSINESS DAY WITH A25-54 (FBN 29,000 vs. CNBC 28,000) –This is the first time FBN has EVER topped CNBC in Business Day two times in one month
· Varney & Company (9a-12p) BEAT CNBC’s Squawk on the Street/Squawk Alley (9a-12p) with A25-54
o Varney & Company (10a-11a) BEAT CNBC’s Squawk on the Street (10a-11a) with A25-54
o Varney & Company (11a-12p) BEAT CNBC’s Squawk Alley (11a-12p) with A25-54
· Cavuto Coast to Coast 1p-2p hour BEAT CNBC’s Power Lunch (1p-2p) with A25-54
· Countdown to the Closing Bell (3p-4p) BEAT CNBC’s Closing Bell (3p-4p) with A25-54
· Lou Dobbs Tonight (7p-8p) BEAT CNBC’s Jackpot! Richest Lottery (7p-8p) with P2+