On Nov 4, 2019, TikTok will open the floodgates for developers, enabling brands influencers, celebrities and creatives to quickly share their created content with TikTok’s 800 million monthly active users, of which 500 million are based in China. This beats Facebook’s 2.9 million users in China, as it is blocked in mainland China, alongside social media giants, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. https://www.statista.com/statistics/558221/number-of-facebook-users-in-china/
TikTok will launch “TikTok for Developers”. The TikTok SDK will allow 3rd party developers to integrate an “export to TikTok” to their apps. TikTok chose the following 7 leading content creation apps to go live with the SDK on Nov. 4
Deprival Super-Reaction Syndrome And Investing. Part four of a short series on Charlie Munger’s Human Misjudgment Revisited. Charlie Munger On Avoiding Anchoring Bias Charlie Munger On The Power Of Prices The Munger Series - Learning . . . SORRY! This content is exclusively for paying members. SIGN UP HERE If you are subscribed and having an Read More
- Adobe Premiere Rush: An all-in-one app for creating and sharing online videos.
- Plotaverse: This app gives you the tools to easily animate any image in minutes while adding video overlays for next level effects.
- Fuse.it: An augmented reality app for online creators that allows you to insert characters into your videos and interact with them. Creating AR videos on your phone for any platform is versatile and easy.
- FilMIc Pro: A professional video capture app that contains features that are normally found on standalone cameras.
- Medal: This app helps you share and watch epic gaming moments. Record gaming highlights on PC and send them to your phone.
- Momento GIF Maker: Using a smart detection algorithm this app automatically creates beautiful moments using your already on the device photos.
Of course this knocked the socks off our tiny Plotaverse team. Come Monday, the TikTok export in Plotaverse will allow photographers, brands, influencers and content creators to join in on TikTok’s video feed action, and massively expand their audience demographic, including the China Market. How so? Any existing still image can be turned into a looping Plotagraph and shared with TikTok’s 1 billion active users.
Plotaverse apps also recently added “Plotamotion” for users to take a video, edit multiple colorful overlays and effects, and export their boomerang to TikTok. Both, Plotagraphs and Plotamotions will strongly stand out from the ordinary video feed because the message is highly personalized with added Plotaverse technology.
Paris Hilton recently gained 1.4 million views on her Kim Kardashian birthday Plotagraph https://www.instagram.com/p/B36A-UYnGk8/ Hilton went from 80K Instagram followers to 11MM since she started posting “sparkle” Plotagraphs almost every day with the Plotaverse app.
Mexican singer, Patricia Manterola, is still making headlines with Plotagraphs https://laopinion.com/2019/10/26/patricia-manterola-enciende-las-redes-con-sensual-bikini-azul
Celebrity lifestyle editor, Glasgow Skinner, sheds light on Plotaverse for Influencers https://mylifeonandofftheguestlist.com/2019/10/31/how-plotagraphs-are-changing-the-face-of-instagram/
TikTok: “The new TikTok SDK allows 3rd party apps an opportunity to extend their reach while giving users a wider selection of creative tools to help their videos match their vision. We’re excited to see how creators use their new features and will continue to expand their access to 3rd party apps.”