Established in 2009, Medanta – The Medicity is a well-reputed hospital in Gurgaon that is known for providing the international standards in technology, infrastructure and most importantly clinical care. The care providers at Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon are dedicated to provide the highest standards of medical care to their patients. The hospital has a team of 800+ doctors and most of the doctors are the recipients of ‘Padma Shri’, ‘Padma Bhushan’, ‘Dr B. C. Roy National Award’ and ‘Marquis Who’s Who in the World’.
Medanta is the home to the most proficient doctors from across the world. A few top doctors from different specialization at Medanta Hospital, Gurgaon are listed below:
Dr Naresh Trehan
David Einhorn's Greenlight Capital returned -2.9% in the second quarter of 2021 compared to 8.5% for the S&P 500. According to a copy of the fund's letter, which ValueWalk has reviewed, longs contributed 5.2% in the quarter while short positions detracted 4.6%. Q2 2021 hedge fund letters, conferences and more Macro positions detracted 3.3% from Read More
Chairman and Managing Director at Medanta – The Medicity, Dr Trehan is a top Cardiovascular and Cardiothoracic surgeon in India. He is an alumnus of King George Medical College. The doctor completed his training at New York University Medical Centre Manhattan USA. American Board of Cardiology recognized the doctors as a desolater in 1979.
Before Medanta, he practised at Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre as the executive director and founder.
Dr Trehan is an awardee of Padma Shree and the Padma Bhushan Award. He has also been the President of the International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery (ISMICS), Minneapolis, USA 2004-05.
Experience: 48 Years
- MBBS from King George Dental College, Lucknow, 1968
- Diploma in Cardiology from American Board of Surgery, U.S.A, 1977
- Diplomater, American Board of Cardiology – American Board of Cardiothoracic Surgery, USA, 1979
Dr A.S. Soin
Dr Arvinder Singh Soin is a well-known specialist who specializes in liver sciences. In his career of 32 years, he has performed more than 2500 liver transplants in India. For his great work, he has been honoured with Padma Shri award (2010), RD Birla award (2011), Swastha Bharat Samman (2011) and E- medinews award (2012). He also holds a record in Limca Book of Record for performing the maximum number of successful liver transplants (95% success rate) in the world.
Experience: 42 Years
- MBBS from University of Lucknow, 1957
- MS in General Surgery from the University of Lucknow, 1961
- MS in Neuro Surgery from University of Madras, 1964
Dr. (Prof.) A. K. Banerji
A senior consultant in Neurology department at Medanta Hospital in Gurgaon, Dr A K Banerji is a talented neurosurgeon in Gurgaon. He is a retired professor from AIIMS, New Delhi. To honour his contribution in the medical industry, two orations of Neuro Trauma Society of India and India Society of Cerebrovascular Surgery are named after this doctor.
Experience: 32 Years
- MBBS from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, 1985
- FRCS in General Surgery from Royal College Of Surgeon Of Edinburgh, UK, 1992
- FRCS in General Surgery from Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS), Glasgow, 1993
Dr Anil Mandhani
Chairman of Kidney and Urology Institute at Medanta, Dr Anil Mandhani is a renowned urologist in Gurgaon. He is known for conducting various oncological and reconstructive surgeries for various prostate, testicular and penile cancers successfully. He has been awarded twice by DUSUCON for his research work in the field of urology.
Experience: 29 Years
- MBBS from Pt JNM Medical College, Ravishankar University, Raipur, 1990
- MS in General Surgery from Pt JNM Medical College, Ravishankar University, Raipur, 1993
- MCh in Urology from Sanjay Gandhi post graduate institute of medical sciences, Lucknow, 1998
Dr Anand Jaiswal
Director of Institute of Respiratory and Sleep Medicine at Medanta Medicity, Dr Anand Jaiswal is one of the top Pulmonologists in India. In 2016, he was recognized for his work on “Comparative study of clinico-bacterio-radiological profile and treatment outcome of smokers and nonsmokers suffering from pulmonary tuberculosis”.
Experience: 32 Years
- MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi University, 1983
- MD in Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases/Medicine from Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, 1987
Dr Naresh inaugurated Medanta with the vision to deliver world-class healthcare in India. He with his team has always believed in bringing advancement in medicine through innovation and research programs that focus on individualized and personal care. So, if you are looking for the top doctors in Gurgaon, Medanta is the hospital where your search ends.
Also Read: Top 5 Heart Surgeons in Medanta Hospital