Reaching the incredible milestone earning of $100 billion is currently held by only males, but who will be the first-ever female centi-billionaire and when is she predicted to achieve this monumental milestone?
RS Components has analysed the fortunes of the world’s wealthiest women to predict who will join Jeff Bezos and Bill Gates to become the first female ‘centi-billionaire’.
Incredible Tax Breaks: How Economic Opportunity Zones Work (Special Report)
This is the first part of a multi-part series on Economic Opportunity Zones. The tax-efficient zones were brought in as part of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 to try and stimulate economic activity in underdeveloped regions. Q2 2020 hedge fund letters, conferences and more The following articles will cover the benefits Read More
Francoise Bettencourt Meyers, French author and heiress to L'Oreal is most likely to be the first woman to reach $100 billion net worth.
Some key hooks for your readers:
- Francoise Bettencourt Meyers is likely to be the first woman to reach the $100 billion mark with a predicted nine years until she joins the club
- American novelist and philanthropist Mackenzie Bezos is likely to make the $100 billion mark at 65 years old in just 16 years time
- 4 of the world’s wealthiest women are not likely to reach $100 billion until they are over 100 years old - with Laurene Powell Jobs predicted to reach this milestone at 110 years of age.
- Yang Huiyan is the youngest woman on the list (38 years old) and is likely to join the cent-billion club when she’s 62 years old as the majority shareholder of Country Garden
- Gina Rinehart currently has the lowest net worth on the list but is expected to make the $100 billion mark in just 20 years
The list of women on the road to $100 billion:
|Name||Company||Net worth (billion)||Years to 100 billion||Age now||Age at 100 billion|
|Francoise Bettencourt Meyers||L'Oreal||53.9||9||66||75|
|Gina Rinehart||Hancock Prospecting||15.5||20||65||85|
|Yang Huiyan||Country Garden Holdings||22.8||24||38||62|
|Jacqueline Mars||Mars, Inc.||38.8||28||80||108|
Whichever way these women made their fortune, it’s safe to say there’s room at the top of the wealthiest list for more powerful females, so who will be the first to make it into the 'centi-billionaire' club?
Infographic Source: RS Components