Amazon’s Prime Day has begun and it’s the best time to take advantage of targeted promotions. That’s because credit card promotions and the Prime Day savings both take a discount off of the item’s original price. Check out more deals here.
This promotion is making for some crazy bargains on items like Fire TV Sticks:
Here is what you can check to see if you’re targeted for by clicking to activate the promotions:
- Save 20% off sitewide, up to $50 total discounts, When You Use 1 AMEX Point.
- Save $30 off $60 When You Use 1 AMEX Point.
- Save $15 off $60 When You Use 1 Chase Point.
- Save 25% Off Select Amazon Devices When You Use 1 AMEX Point
- Save 25% Off Select Amazon Devices When You Use Discover Cashback
- Save $10 off $30 When You Use 1 Discover Point.
- Save 20% off sitewide, up to $50 total discounts, When You Use 1 Discover Point.
If you are targeted for multiple promotions you’ll automatically get the best offer each time you checkout. The 20% sitewide promotion is valid for multiple uses, until you max out the $50 discount.
If you aren’t targeted you can try:
- Linking your American Express Membership Rewards card to your Amazon account
- Linking your Chase Ultimate Rewards card with your Amazon account here
- Linking your Discover card with your Amazon account here
Be sure to link your cards onto your primary Amazon account and on an Amazon Prime Free Household account, so that both accounts can get targeted.
When you checkout, select your enrolled card, click on “Apply rewards points,” and enter $0.01 to use 1 point to save 1 cent (Don’t use more than 1 point as buying on Amazon only gives a paltry value of 0.7 cents per AMEX point or 0.8 cents per Chase point!):
Eligible AMEX cards that earn Membership Rewards points include:
- AMEX Blue Business Plus
- AMEX Gold Card
- AMEX Everyday Consumer