Amazon Prime Day 2019 is just four days away, but the shopping experts at Offers.com and BestBlackFriday.com have found that Walmart’s Black Friday in July sale is offering better savings on a number of hot products. Check out below for more details and also check out previously posted deals here, also you can stack these Amazon promos with the amazing Amex deal here.
You can also use our Amazon Affiliate link to support us when you make purchases – it does not cost a penny and Amazon gives us a small percentage of the item/s you buy (we have no idea who you are or what you buy).
Half Moon Capital Returns 12.2% In 2020 Despite Short Position Drag
Eric DeLamarter's Half Moon Capital produced a return of 8% net of fees in the fourth quarter of 2020, bringing the full-year return to 12.2%, according to a copy of its fourth-quarter letter, which ValueWalk has been able to review. The fund maintained an average net exposure of 45% during the period. Q4 2020 hedge Read More
If any of the following are on your shopping list, skip Amazon Prime Day 2019 and buy them at Walmart right now:
- Dyson DC33 Multifloor Bagless Upright Vacuum: This versatile and well-reviewed vacuum is $100 off at Walmart while Amazon’s price on this product is still north of $200.
- Dyson V6 Trigger Handheld Vacuum Car + Boat: Walmart is winning across the Dyson line of products and this popular model is seeing a huge price cut to $129. Amazon is still listing this product at $199.
- VIZIO 50” Class 4K Ultra HD (2160P) HDR Smart LED TV (D50x-G9): This TV made PCMag’s Best 4K TV deals list in June, and it’s currently listed at $279 (that’s $149 off) at Walmart.
- Instant Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer Oven, 10-Quart: Air fryers are becoming the next kitchen must-have and, for now, Walmart is the only place this product is sold. It’s currently listed at $119.
- Google Nest Hub: The Google Nest Hub is priced at $79 at Walmart (that’s almost 40% off), and that price tag puts the device at a little cheaper than Amazon’s similar Echo Show (currently $89).
As we prepare for live coverage of the Amazon Prime Day 2019 on July 15 and 16, our shopping experts are available to provide insight on the best (and worst) Prime Day deals and Black Friday in July sales.