Razor Ripstik electric caster board for $39.97 shipped from Amazon! This product usually sells for around $120 so if you want it get it fast before it sells out.
Exclusive: Saba Capital Announces New SPAC Opportunities Fund
Boaz Weinstein's Saba Capital is launching its SPAC Opportunities fund, with its first close set for Feb. 28. In a presentation about the fund, which was reviewed by ValueWalk, the firm noted that the market for special purpose acquisition companies grew significantly last year. Q3 2020 hedge fund letters, conferences and more In 2020, companies Read More
Razor Ripstik Electric Caster Board Features
- Ripstik electric puts the power of electrifying carving action in the palm of your hand
- New power core technology features a powerful 100 watt, kick start in-wheel hub driven motor that pushes speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/H)
- Patents pending and maintenance free (no alignment, no chain, no chain tensioner)
- Powered by a 22V Lithium Ion rechargeable battery pack and includes a wireless (2.4 Ghz) digital hand controller and battery charger
- Recommended for ages 9 and up; supports riders up to 143 pounds
Amp Up The Carving Action
The Razor Ripstik Electric Caster Board puts the power of electrifying carving action in the palm of your hand. With its innovative hub motor and lithium ion battery, the RipStik Electric unleashes a continuous flow of twist and carve, surf and snowboard inspired action for up to 40 minutes.
Get the fun rolling with the wireless hand-held remote, then hit your groove at speeds up to 10 mph. Powered by a 22V lithium ion rechargeable battery pack and includes a wireless (2.4 ghz) digital hand controller (replaceable) and battery charger.
New Power Core Technology: maintenance free (no alignment, no chain, no chain tensioner) and patents pending. Features fiber-reinforced polymer construction, front urethane caster wheel, rear wheel: airless polymer tire with hub motor, and molded traction deck with in-mold carry handle. For ages 9 and up and a max rider weight of up to 143 pounds.
Power Core Hub Motor Technology and Design
- 100 watt In-wheel Hub Motor
- Maintenance free (no alignment, no chain, no chain tensioner)
- Patents pending
- Run time up to 40 minutes
- Speeds up to 10 mph
- Remote Controlled
- 22V lithium ion rechargeable battery pack, UL 2271 compliant
100 watt, kick start, hub driven motor
Powered by a 22V lithium ion rechargeable battery pack.
Wireless remote control
Includes wireless (2.4 GHz) digital hand controller and battery charger.
Inclined caster with urethane front wheel
Front urethane caster wheel and airless polymer rear tire with hub motor.
Molded traction deck with in-mold carry handle
Features fiber-reinforced polymer construction with molded traction deck with in-mold carry handle.