McIntyre Partnerships tear sheet for the month ended April 30, 2019.
Since its inception in January 2012, the long book of the Voss Value Fund, Voss Capital's flagship offering, has substantially outperformed the market. The long/short equity fund has turned every $1 invested into an estimated $13.37. Over the same time frame, every $1 invested in the S&P 500 has become $3.66. Q1 2021 hedge fund Read More
McIntyre Partnerships is a concentrated, 130/30 fund with a goal of significant outperformance over the market cycle. The fund focuses on event driven, non-cyclical GARP, and distressed investments, with an emphasis on high-quality, predictable business models. We believe a concentrated portfolio of five-to-ten thoroughly researched investments provides the best risk/reward returns over the economic cycle. AUM and management fees are capped.
Portfolio Manager Biography
Chris McIntyre has eleven years of investment experience across several funds: MAK Capital, Cobalt Capital, MDR Capital, and FNY Securities. Most recently he was a Managing Director at MAK Capital, a value focused equity and credit fund, where he managed investments in consumer, telecom, and special situations. Chris is a CFA charterholder. He is a University of Virginia graduate with degrees in Economics and Government.
Fund Terms and Service Providers
- Subscriptions: $1,000,000 minimum, monthly
- Founders Class: 1.5% management fee, 20% incentive fee Drops to 1% and 15% at $50MM AUM
- Class A Fees: 1.5% management fee, 20% incentive fee
- Hurdle: 5% hard
- High Water Mark: Yes
- Redemptions: 25% per quarter over four quarters No initial lock up
- Auditor: Spicer Jefferies LLP
- Administrator: NAV Consulting
- Prime Broker: BTIG/Pershing (Bank of New York)
- Legal Counsel: Cole-Frieman & Mallon LLP
This article first appeared on ValueWalk Premium