McIntyre Partnerships tear sheet for the month ended April 30, 2019.
McIntyre Partnerships is a concentrated, 130/30 fund with a goal of significant outperformance over the market cycle. The fund focuses on event driven, non-cyclical GARP, and distressed investments, with an emphasis on high-quality, predictable business models. We believe a concentrated portfolio of five-to-ten thoroughly researched investments provides the best risk/reward returns over the economic cycle. AUM and management fees are capped.
Portfolio Manager Biography
Chris McIntyre has eleven years of investment experience across several funds: MAK Capital, Cobalt Capital, MDR Capital, and FNY Securities. Most recently he was a Managing Director at MAK Capital, a value focused equity and credit fund, where he managed investments in consumer, telecom, and special situations. Chris is a CFA charterholder. He is a University of Virginia graduate with degrees in Economics and Government.
Fund Terms and Service Providers
- Subscriptions: $1,000,000 minimum, monthly
- Founders Class: 1.5% management fee, 20% incentive fee Drops to 1% and 15% at $50MM AUM
- Class A Fees: 1.5% management fee, 20% incentive fee
- Hurdle: 5% hard
- High Water Mark: Yes
- Redemptions: 25% per quarter over four quarters No initial lock up
- Auditor: Spicer Jefferies LLP
- Administrator: NAV Consulting
- Prime Broker: BTIG/Pershing (Bank of New York)
- Legal Counsel: Cole-Frieman & Mallon LLP
This article first appeared on ValueWalk Premium